Adam Miller

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i know its old but good guide got my achievements fine by reading the guide. would say though for the rope a dope achievement, it worked when i had cpu standing not lying down 1st time.

just a little help for king of the mountain. i,ve won the 2 on top kotr, beat the clock. and also done the create tornys mitb,kotr,wrestlemania and the 1 aswell but nowt popped up. do i have to create a torny aswell and win that once.

did notice that if u do quick torny sometimes it brings up a tag team torny, do i have 2 do a tag team torny aswell. or am i just glitched out and try again. all achievements have worked 1st time for me so far just this one

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Been playing this game fora while now, and the achievements are glitching for me as well. One 'chieve that no one seems to be having a problem with though is the Creating one. I've done exactly what it says, and have put my Caw and his entrance in matches with the championship, builiding it up as I go along. Anybody got any tips?

Hey Guys,

Been playing this game fora while now, and the achievements are glitching for me as well. One 'chieve that no one seems to be having a problem with though is the Creating one. I've done exactly what it says, and have put my Caw and his entrance in matches with the championship, builiding it up as I go along. Anybody got any tips?

Have you got 30 wins in a row yet online?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...