Collectible Locations

WhineyRabbit

Damn im missin one landmark too... got all web of intrigue targets and hints tho... guess ill try to find all landmarks on my hard playthrought using a different source... this time ill try gamefaqs map made by jekoln hope that one works out

Edited by Seedian
fonts

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great map with clear screenshots and I love that it saves the completes but is there any way to keep it from reloading the page each time I mark something complete? Or at least a way to have it save the zoom and filter settings so I don't need to redo those each time?

Either way, thanks for the guide Rabbit!

• 3 weeks later...

I am at 198 in my original game, the only way to do this is start again and collect them in order (or do it as soon as they become available)...that way you can do them without screen shots...just print off the map and usually a quick search of the area where the blob is on the map will result in the collectable being found.

I must have taken over an hour not getting all of them on my original game...I found one while finishing the platinum events!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well I know this game is old and many people might not find this to helpful at this point but like many on this site I found the map quite useless. Went through all of them and still missed 3. Most were in alleys or areas that have the same look all over the city. The single view from each landmark really hurts in a game like this.

If you still need this achievement the best method is to use a youtube video guide by savgcom. If you do a search in youtube for "prototype collectibles *insert name of district shown on minimap*" he will show you where he starts, the direction he runs, and finally where on the map he finds each collectible, including all hint markers. Follow the videos and you will have a very easy time getting them all.

• 1 month later...
F*ck that!!!!199/200 .And I marked every single of them on that map.What the f*ck with those stupids achievments ?I've spent 6 hours looking ,collecting and marking all of those stupids landmarks to end up missing one.Can't be more pissed than I am now.

Ditto, im in the same boat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

got this a little while back on games for gold and started playing. I noticed the old link was dead and went hunting.

I found these until someone with more skill than I finds some better links.

http://prototype.wikia.com/wiki/Hint_Collectibles

http://prototype.wikia.com/wiki/Landmark_Collectible

I also found this video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8znmVVsrSk]Prototype Collectibles Guide :All 200 Landmark and 50 Hint orbs - YouTube[/ame]

Hope that helps!

Edited by DM HavoX
found more info and did not want to double post.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...