Crawmeax Easy

Here is the video off my shitty camera Phone best i can do folks

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu2WewhP2cY]YouTube- Easy Crowmerax Kill[/ame]

If your still having trouble, it doesn't even gotta be that spot im sitting at, just run to that area duck down and sit there for a second, then you can pop up and shoot him a bit to see if he is stuck, if not duck down again. He will move if your too close to the front so make sure your back near the cliffs edge. Just mess around with it you'll find it

--If anyone has any pearlescent they wanna trade/dupe message me on live, I'm looking for all the level 61 pearls --I currently have 22 Weapons & Shields, Also looking for a higher level gun Called the "Chopper" dropped from motor-head

*For the last bit of health he has, we had the solider stay in the cliff spot while the siren boosted out behind him.. then just shot at him back and forth till he is dead

-62 Purple Armored Craw Worms Use Corrosive weapon.. i use a shotgun works great.

-61 Green Craw Worms Use Fire Hellfire do work on them.

-61 Craw Maggots Use Shock Shock shotgun takes em out np

Credit* to Sgt TooTall and I

Edited by Powerman1469

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This tactic works! My friend and I just tried this method about an hour and half ago. I was a 52 Soldier and my friend a 61 Berserker. We also tried a different tactic, my friend notice when I die and I was at the bottom waiting to get back up the elevator that the Crawmeax would stay still! He basically did all the work being that I was a 52 soldier. One thing I can say that creature releases a boat load of weapons and mods.

No doubt, those green worms are basically indestructible.
My combustion hellfire rapes green ones in about 5 seconds actually. Maggots on the other hand... when my partner went down he would keep shotguning them in the eye and damn near kill them. Problem is they keep respawn infinitly i think. And its random what you get cause after a couple goes we never saw armored worms again.

Everytime I attempt the glitch spot those stupid invincible worms just burrow and appear next to me, I have tried multiple times in different places and I always get attacked.

EDIT: Wouldn't you know it, right after I said that i backed up a bit more and found it. Thanks for the thread.

Edited by Zxtole Cifer

I was trying this solo a bit i kinda got it to work once out of 5 trys . I can see how it would work with more people.

Also Purple Worms = Use Corrosion

Green Worms = Use Fire

Big Guy = Hit the Purple spots =) lol

There you go thats my guide P

Aww that was anoying i tryed the ledge to the left it worked and my sniper took out his head and for claws and he had a little heath left but i couldint hit his back so tryed to run round and get it and he killed me ahhhhh is it possible to do it solo ? im a hunter btw and was doing it solo

No not possible to do solo. It's best to do w/one other person.

The tactic to use I think is best is one guy goes left and crouch down & the second player stays downstairs w/the elevator ready to go up. As soon as he lost his claws and everything else, player two comes up on the elevator and go to the right side and crouch. Player two draws his attention & Player one fires at his back.

What in the hell are you talking about? Without a video or a picture it's about as much use as an arsehole here (points to elbow).

daninthemix doesn't know what a Cliff is? Once you get to the top look Left Cliff whats so hard about that? mr arsehole =]

Edited by Powerman1469