Missing vehicles for "Try Everything Once".. check here! Work in progress...

NameTaken69

I have already finished the game and am at 70.xx% completion. I still need the MV command and the 71ft leasure boat.

My problem is that I have wasted most of the generals so army moral is at near zero. So if I get up to level 4 it goes away real fast and hardly anyone shows up. Can anyone give me some pointers on how to get the MV command to show up? I have tried a few of the options listed and even when I do get to level 4, I cant get it to show.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Since i'm in Mecenary Mode, i noticed the Leisure Liner is spawned often, anyways i found it more on the mountains and in the desert area featured in the demo.

I wonder what it is that list showed in the video, something you unlock when you drive everything or a DLC? Because i can see just the names in the map-stats and i can buy only Agency vehicles.

And is it possible that sometimes it doesn't count a driven vehicle? I'm sure i've driven the Makoto 260 Agency motocross bike in one of those races they give you the Tuk-Tuk, but was still locked until i noticed the name in the video and purchased it again.

Anyways, for whoever still on this, i found the wiki with the complete list with images, coordinates and usual spawns: http://justcause.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Just_Cause_2_Vehicles

Edited by apat1a

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks man, I just found that boat on that spot exactly. I have searched everywhere, even at places posted on Just Cause 2's wikipedia.

Does anyone know where the Orque Grandois 21TT definitely spawns. I have tried all suggestions that I could find spread throughout the forums and I still can't find it anywhere. Any help with this would be much appreciated.

EDIT: Nevermind. I just found one floating off the coast of Cape Carnival. Exact coordinates are X: 31,113 Y:14,611. Totally random and I haven't seen any mention of this location in any of the other forums I read. I guess there is no method or consistency to it. Pretty funny actually. After an entire day of searching I just decided to fly a heli out to sea and there it was just casually floating around. I was starting think that I was gonna find the Leisure Liner before I found this damn boat.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

It seems like after you give up looking for a particular vehicle, you seem to find it shortly after. I was missing 3 vehicles, but had 2 unclaimed DLC ones, they were the leisureliner, orque 21TT & orque 42T. After spending about an hour looking for the 2 boats, I gave up and went on with my 75% achievement. Within 1 hour I had found the leisureliner twice and one of my boats.