Achievement Discussion

I'm actually wondering if you could get the Azure Nightmare achievement/trophy if you unlock Unlimited Ragna, go to Versus against the computer and have the computer use him.

If that works, then it should also work for Unlimited Rachel.

Edited by DHsBnDtNvrWs

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually wondering if you could get the Azure Nightmare achievement/trophy if you unlock Unlimited Ragna, go to Versus against the computer and have the computer use him.

If that works, then it should also work for Unlimited Rachel.

Your problem with MHC is that the level changes slightly every time (position of enemys, it explains why sometimes there is a guy there and sometimes it isnt) Flashbangs are your best friend.

And I don't think it works for versus lol since it strictly says on the achievement [ARCADE/SCORE ATTACK] :p

yeh , but even if you do get "Welcome to the Azure Nightmare" out of the way through Arcade , you STILL have to beat Score Attack if you aim for 1000 , where youll get the achievement anyway once you finish

Of course, but for those who've given up on score attack, and just want one more cheevo or trophy, it's an option.

Dont give up xOO Show Unlimited Ragna whos boss xOO

I did, made him my biatch. He didn't even get my health down to half when I beat him. I ain't fighting that fuqer again.

Beating him in arcade was instant gratification and a bit of a boost for getting beatings from Score Attack.

Damn, fighting Unlimited Ragna really does push you beyond your breaking point. Tried for two hours earlier and couldn't do it but beat him after going to class in two tries.. I'm glad that is out of the way.

Yeah UR is tough for a lot of people but once you beat him the rest of the game is pretty easy with the exception of a few glitched ach

Yeah UR is tough for a lot of people but once you beat him the rest of the game is pretty easy with the exception of a few glitched ach

Yeah, I thought I was going to leave Unlimited Ragna in the past but with my modem dead, I went back and fought him in versus mode on Hell difficulty with five rounds. I got my ass kicked a lot but I did beat him down a few times, as well. I've never had too bad of a time beating Unlimited Rachel but boy does George XIII get on my nerves when fighting her..

I have a question.

For the Discouraging Finish Achievement, what modes does it unlock on? I've done every astral heat in Versus with friends and I still don't have the achievement.

I even tried using all of the Unlimited Characters hoping it'd unlock and it still doesn't unlock.

edit: Nevermind, it unlocked when I used Rachel's Astral Finish in an online match for some reason.

Edited by DarkZero

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'd like to know the answer to the Voyeur question myself. Considering when I go to player match, it says press y to spectate, but it always says 0/0 for spectators. When you create a match, a person is unable to change it off of 0.

So, do you have to enter the match and watch the other player(s) play while it cycles through the users in the lobby?

• 5 months later...