'Pushing Yourself' achievement help?

If my first attempt on an event was a low score and in my attempt to get a new personal best, I then set an OR or WR, does it still count as a Personal Best?

Because when you set an OR or WR it doesn't show that you also set a PB, it only has OR or WR written.

I fear it may not as once the commentor said I set a new personal best... when it was under the WR I just set previously.

Any responses are appreciated. Thankyou.

• 3 weeks later...
If my first attempt on an event was a low score and in my attempt to get a new personal best, I then set an OR or WR, does it still count as a Personal Best?

Because when you set an OR or WR it doesn't show that you also set a PB, it only has OR or WR written.

I fear it may not as once the commentor said I set a new personal best... when it was under the WR I just set previously.

Any responses are appreciated. Thankyou.

Don't worry,every OR and WR is a personal best,too.

• 1 year later...

To save starting a new thread, can anyone confirm this one? If I have PB's listed under every event is that enough? Coz mine hasn't poped but I have a PB in every event. Or do you have to systematically go though each event, set a rubbish time/distance then beat it? If so I'll start a new save. :)

Thanks.

• 2 months later...
To save starting a new thread, can anyone confirm this one? If I have PB's listed under every event is that enough? Coz mine hasn't poped but I have a PB in every event. Or do you have to systematically go though each event, set a rubbish time/distance then beat it? If so I'll start a new save. :)

Thanks.

I Have literally just got the game today so I will check out what I am about to say and update but I would have thought when you first play an event it will say PB next to it because even though it is a crap time it is your personal best time as it is your first.

You would then have to beat this for the achievement, I would then guess that you would either have to beat what it currently shows as your PB (may be easier said than done if you have a really good time already), or you can start a new save and do badly in each event and then beat them all again

Like I say I am just guessing but I will update when I know tonight

I Have literally just got the game today so I will check out what I am about to say and update but I would have thought when you first play an event it will say PB next to it because even though it is a crap time it is your personal best time as it is your first.

You would then have to beat this for the achievement, I would then guess that you would either have to beat what it currently shows as your PB (may be easier said than done if you have a really good time already), or you can start a new save and do badly in each event and then beat them all again

Like I say I am just guessing but I will update when I know tonight

OK so knowing how this now works it looks like if you have a value in all of the Events Play PB stats and your achievement hasn't popped you may need to start over..... that's IF these stats are saved locally on your save file, if they are saved on the server then I think you may have you beat what you have in that stats page, again that is just a guess but worth a try if you can