Stuck on a Mission? Can't get to 100%? Ask for help here.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the people out there who are stuck here is what i got for the 100% achievement:

40/40 Trophies

36 Errands

All bike and go kart races

All rubber bands and G&G cards also smashed all Gnomes

334 clothing ( if u are stuck buy everything in the carnival tent except the scooter thats what i had to do).

That is just some of the things u have to do, but i listed those above because people keep asking how many clothes do u have to get and how many errands u have to complete, well that above is what i did, hope it helps:):)

98.71%

9 Errands left 0.4% each

2 Shop Classes Left - 0.20 % each

= 0.76%

= 99.48%...

I have done absolutely everything else.

I feel your pain. I had to squabble over the last few errands for the minisqule amount of percentage you get from those freaking things. Oh well... enjoy the money! (Not that you'll need it now that you have all the clothes, soda's free, eggs are free, and you have a free bike from Shop).

this might sound stupid. but i passed all of the classes. and i just read to get the dunce hat, you need to fail 5. i tried to fail the class, but it doesn't do anything.

my questions are, is there another way to get the hat? is it needed for 100%? i just finished the game last night and i don't want to start over.

also, i've done 20 errands, and i'm on chapter 6 and none of the errands are showing? i've been riding around school and the town keeping myself busy by collecting rubber bands and cards, but no errands are showing up? i've restarted my game a bunch of times already.

thanks.

this might sound stupid. but i passed all of the classes. and i just read to get the dunce hat, you need to fail 5. i tried to fail the class, but it doesn't do anything.

my questions are, is there another way to get the hat? is it needed for 100%? i just finished the game last night and i don't want to start over.

also, i've done 20 errands, and i'm on chapter 6 and none of the errands are showing? i've been riding around school and the town keeping myself busy by collecting rubber bands and cards, but no errands are showing up? i've restarted my game a bunch of times already.

thanks.

I think you might be screwed man. Yes you have to have the dunce hat to get 100%.

For the errands, check SengIV's list on this site. Go to where one is supposed to show up. If it doesn't re-boot. If that doesn't help, I'm not sure what to tell you. Sorry bro.

Just a quick question for a Bully newbie <.< I was wondering if I needed to complete all the 5 levels of each class during a single year of school. I did 2 levels of music, art, english and such...then I moved on to chapter 2. I seem to be getting the new studies like geography, math, shop..etc.

Was I supposed to get all 5 levels before moving on to my next year of school or can I just make it up during chapter IV?

Just a quick question for a Bully newbie <.< I was wondering if I needed to complete all the 5 levels of each class during a single year of school. I did 2 levels of music, art, english and such...then I moved on to chapter 2. I seem to be getting the new studies like geography, math, shop..etc.

Was I supposed to get all 5 levels before moving on to my next year of school or can I just make it up during chapter IV?

Even better if you didnt finish them all you can do them in Chapter 6. Though I say knock them all out as fast as you can so you can not be Truant for classes.