Achievement Trading Thread

MetalReaper

Post here if you are looking to trade online achievements with other community members.

Once you have attained your arranged achievements, please delete your post.

There is no one playing online. Anyone that has this game and wants to play, maybe boost some online achievements, send me a message via Xbox Live

GT: TheDarkBean

Edited by Shinobi273

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so this game is completely dead, even for boosting. We will need 6 dedicated people for at least an hour of boosting the achievement that requires you to win a race against 5 higher ranked players. Hopefully everyone is at 0. I believe we will be able to cycle through who gets first place and eventually everyone should get the achievement. It's a very hard achievement to do legit, mostly seeing as no one plays. Please only post if you are serious, and get any friends you can because this is going to be a very tough game to boost. If it works out well, we can break off from the 6 person group to 2 person groups to boost the rest. If all goes well, we will be a very rare group of people to actually complete this game (as long as everyone manages the single player stuff too).

1. Tyger7

Edited by Tyger7

1. Tyger7

2. SatNiteEduardo

3.KillerBEA X

Officially the game is not out on Aus or Europe for another 2 months.

If we get people who have finished SP we should be similar ranks so just get the lowest rank to keep winning until they are highest rank and then on to the next person. It will help with all other online cheevos as well.

I can do it on most weekends and maybe sometime over the next 2 weeks depending on time. I am GMT +9.5

Edited by Tyger7

Count me in on that boosting.

I have the game but havent started it because i want to be able to complete it

GT: KillerBEA X

come another month or 2 I might be able to sport a dummy

available most nights usually after 10 pm central but can be available sooner depending on the week's schedule

Edited by KillerBEA

• 3 weeks later...
1. Tyger7

2. SatNiteEduardo

3. KillerBEA X

Sweet, to complete this we will need everything we can muster! I do enjoy the game either way.

According to my friend who has been borrowing my spare xbox I should be getting my spare back so throw chaosinferno107 (my dummy) on there aswell

The game is out for almost a week here in Europe and it seems no one have heard about it, the xbox live is dead and any of my friends plan to buy it.

So you can count on me to boost online achievements.

I ll do my best to be there , as we are all in different time zones (mine GMT+1)

GT: Y4n

• 2 weeks later...

Friend copped out when He decided he wanted to play GTA again T.T so chaosinferno107 is out for 3 weeks T.T trying out other options if we can get that last person I am sure I can borrow back the box for a day

It looks like Y4N got the achievement :(

Trying to find others to do this hopefully we can get this rolling soon

Edited by KillerBEA

Right, i have the achievement but i can help i dont mind. Moreover i have 2 friends in my list who would be interrested to get it.

If you arrange something let me know, you can PM on xblive ;)

I m rank 32 actually and one of my friends is rank 14 the other one is not classed he just started the game.

Im looking for 5 kind people who can help me obtain the heart of a champion achievement. I have not finished the game so im rather low down and know i would have the lowest rank. In return im willing to help boost any games on my list or any other achievements on this game. If you are interested let me know...

Feel free to message me GT: Bawhawhaw