Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im surprised there aren't separate achievements for the rubber bands or other optional quests (Lock picking, boxing matches, swimming, dodgeball, etc.) I like the list as it is but still figured these were no brainers to include. Just my 2 cents.

The developers probably realized that collection achievements are very lame.

The developers probably realized that collection achievements are very lame.

Do they 100% completion achievements include the collection of rubber bands, cards, etc.?

I would personally rather have achieves for maybe 100 of this or that rather than the ones for completing 3 classes, 6 classes and 9 classes, which seems far too simple.

Do they 100% completion achievements include the collection of rubber bands, cards, etc.?

yes. you must have EVERYTHING for 100%. i thought the collection achievements would have been a given. personally, i would have done it so that every unlockable in the dorm room was an achievement, or at least the stuff on the wall.

yes. you HAVE TO FAIL several times to get 100%. no other way to unlock the dunce cap.

thats what confuses me because if you fail a class wouldnt you not unlock something? say for example if you failed a math class you wouldnt get the shirts they give you?

thats what confuses me because if you fail a class wouldnt you not unlock something? say for example if you failed a math class you wouldnt get the shirts they give you?

To get 100% completion you must have all the clothes items in the game. To do this one requires you to fail a class 5 times. So if you fail a math class replay it and get the shirt.

Is it possible to get the Casanova and Rainbow achievement in the same game, and if so, who do you go to for the Rainbow one.

i know this is topic non-grata, but since you've asked for help, i will. kissing boys unlocks rather slowly. as you become more popular with a particular clique, there will be one boy in each clique you can make out with. so you probably can't get it in the early game. i forget who exactly you can make out with. i remember you can kiss the blonde-haired bully, and the skinny black nerd, and i think the red-haired jock. there's a list somewhere from the ps2 version.

there should be no reason you can't get both kissing achievements in the same game.

Is it possible to do the Green thumbs up achievement after you have finished art 5?

yes. art only works on girls, so you'll just have to give the flowers to boys. i would recommend doing it earlier than art 5, however, simply because it's easier to identify girls than boys you can kiss, because there are so many more boys you can't kiss that go to the school.

One hint for "Casanova", When Eunice or whatever her name is (weird big girl) kisses you when you get her chocolates, just target her and kiss her 25 times, achievement done.

oof, that's so boring. i mean, i guess if you're in race to get the achievements or something, but it will actually take less time if you just play the game. you're pretty much gauranteed 25 makeouts just as sources of health. i was trying, and i got it by the end of chapter 2.