Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Krazie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, just trying to wrap up these online TIR achievements, feel free to join up. I'm terrible at these (and they aren't really fun) but I promise to stick it out to the bitter end and play a few games even once I have my achievements for those of you also trying to get them. Edit: GT is JohnnyKonamiJR Edit: Throwing every game because all I need is Bounty Hunter. If you see me online and we get bounty hunter, and want to be swell, feel free to throw the match in my direction. :) Everything else I'm staying out of it so you have one less person to compete with.

Edited by JohnnyKonamiJr
Avoiding double post

lookin to co-op as my other partner removed me after he got his achievement gggrrrrr. lookin to do from case 3-1 co-op but only want a case at a time due to being shafted once already and only the host gets the achievement.

if intreasted message me lookin to pick up random stuff on way also if needed

Hey guys, just trying to wrap up these online TIR achievements, feel free to join up. I'm terrible at these (and they aren't really fun) but I promise to stick it out to the bitter end and play a few games even once I have my achievements for those of you also trying to get them. Edit: GT is JohnnyKonamiJR Edit: Throwing every game because all I need is Bounty Hunter. If you see me online and we get bounty hunter, and want to be swell, feel free to throw the match in my direction. :) Everything else I'm staying out of it so you have one less person to compete with.

I need TIR events also feel free to add me. I want to get this over with.

• 2 weeks later...

If anybody would be willing to spare a few minutes to help me with the "Don't you die on me!" achievement for reviving another player in co-op, I will gladly return the favour (unfortunately I don't think I'll have the time to do the full game in co-op right now, but I will post again in the future when/if I can).

GT: PeaceThruWar

EDIT: Got it!

Edited by PeaceThruWar

Need all case file co-op achievements, willing to do a full play through or progress along with one person all the way over a few days. Friend / message me. Probably not available until after 10pm CST but sometimes have access during mid day. Drop me a line and we'll figure something out.

GT: AffreuxLex

Edited by AffreuxLex
Updated achuevement

• 2 weeks later...