Detailed Collection/Mini-game/Feats guide

RRIKER

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ugh, down to 40 gamma canisters, 1 fury canister (ugh) and waka waka and see hulk run 4 to gold medal (double ugh). ill do 1 gamma pass and hope i find the last fury can, but its a gamefly rental, and i dont want to hold the game another day or two for these last frustrating ones. still 4 days to 870/1000 isnt bad. pretty easy 870 if you ask me.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been to every jump ring location on the map twice and have got 14/15. I cannot find the last one and it's really annoying me. :(

Edit

This was the one I was missing:

Ring #9 in the written guide was a little off. I updated the map with the correct location. It's actually near the top of a building about 2 blocks south of the subway station.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj34/mea7hook/HulkRingsEdit.jpg

Finally! :)

Edited by mjpartyboy

Destroy as many vehicles as possible.

GOLD: 0:35 -- POINTS LIMIT: 25 cars

A good explosion in the middle of a group of cars will blow up a bunch in the immediate vicinity. You won't have enough time to build rage, so try running through a group until they blow up (the MUST be black husks to count). Throwing cars is also an option for kabooms.

I can't get near 25 cars in 35 seconds. :mad:

Ring #9 in the written guide was a little off. I updated the map with the correct location. It's actually near the top of a building about 2 blocks south of the subway station.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj34/mea7hook/HulkRingsEdit.jpg?t=1213988610

Thanks for the fix. i spent 15 min looking in the wrong spot and with this correction it was right where you said it would be thanks again:locked

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you're having trouble with this particular mini-game, I found that if you have the ground pound ability unlocked, you can use a charged GP to destroy the targets. You don't even need the mace, just press up on the D-pad to highlight the GP ability and then hold down Y+B to do it. Just to be clear, this is not the charged GP that shows the brief cutscene beforehand - it can be done with very little (maybe not any) rage meter built up.

If you're standing close enough you can take out two targets in a row. I felt like it was MUCH more accurate than that crappy mace and I was able to get gold with about 20 seconds to spare.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is how I got 161 in the Waka-Waka minigame.

Start by getting the three reds on the left and then go right up the middle street where you can spend the majority of your time following that path, getting tons of blues and yellows along the streets. You should have plenty of rings with a yellow right on top of a blue. There is one Yellow on your map in that section that you can ignore because it is way up high on a building.

After you have followed the path along the street you should have about 120 points with 15-20 seconds left. There will be a bunch of reds around you (on your upper right I believe) but there is also a building right there with a horizontal red ring showing you where to start climbing it. Once you climb up it there is a blue ring around the corner and you can then jump to a yellow ring directly across from there.

----

I am currently stuck on the Roof jumping minigame. I go northwest of where Hulk starts facing but around 2000 feet I find myself on low buildings unable to go any further.

Edit: After I completed 5 jump challenges my jumping improved and I made it on top of the buildings around the 2000 feet mark. Though when I finally figured out the path I wanted I first ended with 2999.8 feet before finally registering 3091 feet!

Edited by LausDomini

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Bullseye - Throw the poles at the dartboard for points.

GOLD:120

In 5 throws, you must chuck the respawning lamppost into the wall. Standard dart board rules apply (inner ring = 3x multiplier). Scoring 45 points or more with any throw nets a bonus toss. This is easily the 2nd most frustrating mini-game. To line yourself up, center the board in the middle of your screen and go back the the darkest line in the cement. Fine-tune your alignment and use the camera view to adjust the height. from this angle, I usually go with Hulk's head (full breath height) a bit below the bulls-eye. Add 1 fully-charged throw and adjust as needed.

What I did was find a spot to stand in that I could easily find again, Fully charged a throw making sure not to move the camera at all afterwards. and then I just placed a piece of sticky tape on my screen where the dart landed. My own personal crosshairs. Made this very easy :)

• 4 months later...

The guide map (showing the 1 missing and the 1 mis-placed) for the canisters is spot on, so long as YOU don't miss one. In other words, I finished w/ 99 & 97, which was the SAME as my FIRST attempt, but realized, my map printout cut off the right side and there were the missing canisters. Take your time, they're all there! Thanks guys! :woop:

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings all. The map guide has really helped. I am stuck with 14/15 jump locations though so I appeal to help. I have it narrowed down to:

8: reuter's building

10: swiss bank tower

13: time warner center

Can someone elaborate on these? I've looked all around these buildings and just can't seem to find them.

• 4 months later...
i am missing one freaking comic book. can someone help? its the one near the world financial center. i cant seem to find it. please help

You don't need all comics for all achievements do you? I didn't find all comics and I didn't do all the jump challenges. Just enough to get fully upgraded. And the only achievement I have left is getting Gold in all minigames.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the rings on the map is incorrect. I was at 14/15 rings for hours and just happened to find the one i was missing and probably the one your all missing. The map shows a ring SE of the Times Square Subway but its not there, its actually between the 1st and 2nd square buildings directly South of the Times Square Subway. So as of July 4th 2010 that map with the rings is incorrect.

• 1 year later...

For the comic

13. This is Only a Test

We Can Use Their Technology part 2

Start at the top right corner of central park and go up 1 block,

go right 1 building and you will see it in the upper left of the lower

roof of that building.

Go east on the road that is on the north side of Central Park. At the third building look to the north and climb up it. You will hear the comic beeping.

To me this is a lot easier and makes more sense.