How many Xbox accounts do you have?

bombah mahn

How many Xbox accounts do you have?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. How many Xbox accounts do you have?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think since this is a boosting orientated website, I think most of us will probably have 2. One being our main account.. the one we care about... the other being a boosting account used to either help boost achievements or try out new games before we play them on our main profile.

That's how I roll anyhow.

I only have the one account. I never boost so don't require a second account really. Not really bothered about gamerscore or my achievement percentage either. I do get great satisfaction if I can get 100% achievements in a game and always aim for that but if playing a game infuriates me I'm quite happy to walk away and save my sanity.

I've got like 6 accounts on my xbox. Three of them are just used in case there's a achievement I can get by just signing into another account and using that as a second player or more. And one is my sisters which is silver and she played on for all of about 25mins. And I have a guest one, and my main one.

3,This ones my main.The 2nd one i use is just to try games out since you can't delete gamerscore games you get & i can never delete that god awful yaris is why i do this now.3rd ones for free gold weekends to mess around with on games i take seriously so my stats dont get messed up on this acount.

I have many accounts on my xbox, but none are really a true account. Some account where friends account when they came at my home, back when games still had MP local support... so at least we would see a name instead of "player 2" when playing...

I made one legitimate second account to redo games i really liked and still get some Gs for it... but i stoped using it a while ago... I also have 2 other crap account i played on when my live subscription was over and i couldn't go in town buy a new card(either for lack of money, or because i had no ride to go)