Achievement Discussion

JuSt BLaZe

• 5 months later...

No values yet, but at least the descriptions are out. Looks pretty easy.

Yeah, I'm waiting the values as well.

I am kind of surprised that there isnt 50 achievements for this title.

Yeah there are only 35 but I wouldn't underestimate them.

I'm just happy that there are only 2 coop achievements. You only need one person to do them too!

Agreed. Getting more people together at the same time is always annoying even with Trading Threads.

Anyone know if these Achievements are multiplayer related? I did see the "Obtain Level 50" and 70 but wasn't sure if they could be done cooperatively.

I'm pretty sure they are like in Dead Island, you can rank up in the campaign (+COOP), you start with a LV1 character and kill your way up the food chain.

So if we import a level 50 character, do we get an achievement instantly?

IF the option is given, but I doubt that you will be able to import a LV50 character, that would fuck up the game right from the start. You will maybe get LV15 character or something like that. Pretty sure about this!

IF the option is given, but I doubt that you will be able to import a LV50 character, that would fuck up the game right from the start. You will maybe get LV15 character or something like that. Pretty sure about this!

The option will be given and from what I've read it'll be the same stats from the first game. They wanted players to contiue leveling up, hence leveling to 70.

LINK

Edited by Skorpion XBA

Kill 100 monsters with the charge attack?

Do they really like Sam B.'s charge attack that much or are they giving this ability to the other characters?

Charging and killing a Ram in the first game was bad enough, I don't want to play Sam B. for longer than I have to...

Definitely. I can't wait to come back to my Sam B!

Achievements look way different from the original. Not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

Good thing IMO. The fewer the coop achievements, the better. I'd rather just play this with friends for fun rather than searching the forums for a person to do a ton of coop achievements with.

The People Person achievement in the first dead island comes to mind...

The first game was great with friends. I personally did not run into any bugs that come to mind so maybe I was lucky. It sounded like a lot of people had some pretty nasty ones.

Agreed it is a shitload of fun if you play with friends. Also the COOP drop in/out system is very exemplary, so easy and fast.

About the bugs and glitches well I really didn't mind them since I was stunned by the environment and the action that is going on ALL THE TIME!