Hotspot 99/100 glitch?

SUPERBiiRD

I just collected what i though was my last hotspot, but it only said 99. I cant see a bold white tick anywhere on the map, and when i got my last one i got a badge called 'Centurion - you should be a tour guide' which makes me think it was the 100th?

any help, or anyone else having this problem?

I feel bad for you. Shit like this would happen to me all the time. Now i rarely buy a game when it comes out. I look in the forums to find out if there's any glitches and wait for the patch to fix them. Sucks when achievements glitch and in some cases you have to start all over again to get the last one.

(Fuck you dead rising 3 and the damn beer hat blueprint)

As above, use the hotspot app on the ingame phone and look for one in the left side of the map. Each of the hotspots that you have found will have a white tick next to it and the one thats missing is has a greyed out tick.

I mention the left side of the map because I was missing one there which was conveniently hidden behind something else on the map, a city game if memory serves.

ideal thankyou guys the phone hotspot app worked good, mine was the harbour lighthouse on the far right as i was clearing the map section by section and this one falls outside of any district! thankyou!
I hear you. I was convinced it glitched out on me, too, and I was doing the exact same thing. Took me a good fifteen minutes to notice that lighthouse.

This happened to me, it fixed itself when I rebooted the game then my last hotspot appeared somewhere in the middle of the map. I was so relieved, thought I would have to start over after 20 hours....

It also seems that the lighthouse is the last for a lot of people lol, I can see why...I actually got it early on since I just enjoyed driving the boats around. xD

I'm having this issue right now. 99/100 and it said I've checked in everywhere but in the phone app (in-game) it says 99/100.

Turned my game off to watch hockey hopefully it shows up when I turn it back on or I'll be slightly irritated.

Or mildly peeved lol

Couple of things.

I did note in my achievement guide that certain Hotpot icons do become hidden behind other icons - mainly the big blue ones. Some will pop out to the side when you zoom in, but I remember one that does not and you'll never see it.

Also noted in the achievement guide, I have mentioned you should use the Hotspot App to find any you think you're missing. Travel from hideout to hideout and look at the app for any ticks not filled in. Once you've found the one(s) you're missing, you can then )from within the map and the missing one highlighted) set a waypoint to its location.

So in other words, none are missing off the game and please review the achievement guide first, as I can 99.9% guarantee that it'll hold the information you need.

There is one hot spot that is exactly right under neath a fixer contract, so it doesn't show up on the map unless you zoom all the way in. That was the one I was missing.

Even when I zoomed in I could only see a spec of white.

Anyways it is on the west part of the map towards the top. Just look for the criminal convoy marker and head there it is right next to the convoy mission on the wall.

There is one hot spot that is exactly right under neath a fixer contract, so it doesn't show up on the map unless you zoom all the way in. That was the one I was missing.

Even when I zoomed in I could only see a spec of white.

Anyways it is on the west part of the map towards the top. Just look for the criminal convoy marker and head there it is right next to the convoy mission on the wall.

Yea if you're close enough to it you can pull up hotspots in your phones and if one missing is in range it will show it as "Not Visited" and will let you set a waypoint.

This was the exact scenario for me as well. It is almost totally obscured. I recommend the Hotspot app for anyone that is missing one. It worked for me.

Couple of things.

I did note in my achievement guide that certain Hotpot icons do become hidden behind other icons - mainly the big blue ones. Some will pop out to the side when you zoom in, but I remember one that does not and you'll never see it.

Also noted in the achievement guide, I have mentioned you should use the Hotspot App to find any you think you're missing. Travel from hideout to hideout and look at the app for any ticks not filled in. Once you've found the one(s) you're missing, you can then )from within the map and the missing one highlighted) set a waypoint to its location.

So in other words, none are missing off the game and please review the achievement guide first, as I can 99.9% guarantee that it'll hold the information you need.

Yeah did that I think this is just a glitched achievement for me sadly. Here's what I mean.

Here's a pic of my Progression Wheel.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/BeezerMN/Untitled_zps60c5ca66.png

Looks straightforward right. Looks like I'm missing one. Fair enough.

Then, here's a pic of the Hot Spot App.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/BeezerMN/2_zps8aaf9937.png

I went to every Fast Travel/Hideout location and used the Hot Spot App and there were no "not visited" options.

It sucks, but such is life. Not much I can do about it.

I am experiencing the same glitch as mentioned above. This is a pretty common glitch as I have seen a dozen of players suffering from it and its occurrence is on both platforms (X1 and PS4). There's also a discussion over on PlaystationTrophies. One PS4 player even re-checked in at each hotspot again, which didn't work. Right now options to get this achievement are a) Start a new game (losing all progress) or b) Wait for a fix/update.