Subway level

drx86

Does anyone have some tips for beating the subway level on Hard? Playing the game in Co-op and we're currently at the platform where some people need to board the train and where you provide cover for them.

Every time we shoot the first 3 Spiders we get shot down to 20% health and then another spider and 2 Arnolds appear. We get shot to pieces every time and the loading times are driving us creazy. :mad:

I instantly spam grenades at the spiders right away and when the "arnolds" come I use the RPGs to the right and left side and shoot two at them and they die. Just make sure you take lots of cover. And becareful because the machines can somehow melee you from behind cover from like 20ft away. And yes these loading screens are long.

I just passed this part on hard what i Recomend you is to focus your fire on the motorcycles.

He's right. I kept worrying about the aerostats and the HK plane when it came up but don't. Just shoot down the motorcycles and you're fine.

It took me forever to realize this, but when I did, I got passed this my first try