The Pearlescent Weapons, Shields & Mods Trading Thread

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am currently in search for a catalyst class mod with find rare items in it

also an elemental revolver and shotgun ( my have spelled revolver wrong D: )

of course all pearl, if any has either of these, please message XxCodehxX in xbox live

I'd like to get in on that too. I though 2985 was as high as shields went.

quote from Tailz:

"Yup...

Capacity 3088 - Hardened Ironclad "I Stand unvanquished" - Overcharge Capacity Recharge Rate 315"

i need that, and a perfect merc mod.

also, i currently have 3 weapons equipped. hellfire anarchy and the tsunami (which doesnt get much use). every now and then i'll equip my Bessie or Avenger to switch things up when i'm crazy bored but they dont work as efficiently as the SMGs. is there anything else i should carry? the hellfire and anarchy alone seem to take care of any situation. and the tsunami is mostly just for screwing around with.

Have:

smg 154x4 12.5 fire rate 82 mag.

Pearlescent smg 187 damage 8.3 fire rate 55 mag doubles shock & acid.

Looking for:

shotgun with high mag and pref with explosive. Higher damage the better.

Whoopass shield

MSG me. Avail weekends anytime weekday evenings.

I can dupe my merc mod for ya when I'm on later. As for your inventory, you basically carry the same stuff I do. I like to keep a caustic smg on hand for the lance though.

that'd be great if you would dupe that for me. i've got a 650 merc mod but havent even seen a 660 one. i guess its has 29 ammo regen and 61% extra smg damage, along with some +skills?

thats not a bad idea. the tsunami is supposed to do both shock and corrosion, however neither proc as consistently as i'd like. i think i might have a 200 damage 4xCorossive smg laying around too.

also is it just me, or does it take an unbelievably long time for the tsunami bullets to travel?

Edited by agreaterplayer

that'd be great if you would dupe that for me. i've got a 650 merc mod but havent even seen a 660 one. i guess its has 29 ammo regen and 61% extra smg damage, along with some +skills?

thats not a bad idea. the tsunami is supposed to do both shock and corrosion, however neither proc as consistently as i'd like. i think i might have a 200 damage 4xCorossive smg laying around too.

also is it just me, or does it take an unbelievably long time for the tsunami bullets to travel?

I personally don't use the tsunami that much. I'd love that corrosive smg though...

Hello mates,

To bring this to your attention, I am in dire need of the Pearlescent SMG. I believe it is called the Tsunami? If anyone is willing to trade it or dupe it for me it would be greatly appreciated, I also have a Serpens, if you want to exchange. Thanks in advance.

~Venguard

LF Pearls.

SMG with Fire

SMG with Lightning

SMG with Explosive

SMG with no element.

+4 find rares hunter and siren mod.

I have

RWL760 Steel Undertaker

DMG 2305

ACC 88.8

FR 1.6

+105 DMG

+59% FR

x4 Caustic

8 Clip Size

$1615907

HX 540.G BITCH BITCH

DMG 151

ACC 94.9

FR 12.5

3.9x ZOOM

+70% ACC

x4 Caustic

55 Clip Size

$9999999

Impenetrable Ironclad

Cap 2985

RR 265

$5009528

Hello mates,

To bring this to your attention, I am in dire need of the Pearlescent SMG. I believe it is called the Tsunami? If anyone is willing to trade it or dupe it for me it would be greatly appreciated, I also have a Serpens, if you want to exchange. Thanks in advance.

~Venguard

I could get you one when I get on in about an hour. Shock and Corrosive is a really great combo.

some doofy took one of my pearlescents while i was duping for him. i'll never understand why he just took the one and left.. but if someone would be kind enough to dupe it for me again, he took a Jackal with around 1300 damage. i'd appreciate it greatly..

EDIT

actually he took the 216 damage nemesis too.. again i'd really appreciate another dupe.. thanks

Edited by agreaterplayer

I'm looking to make trades with various people in order to make trades with my own rare items.

I did not find many of these, and thus don't know if they are modded/hacked.

The list follows:

Twisted Tsunami

Dmg:270

Acc:95.3

FR: 12.5

capacity: 82

x4 Electricity (Corrosive)

Bitch Bitch

Dmg:134

Acc:94.9

FR: 12.5

capacity:55

x4 Corrosive

Twisted Undertaker

Dmg:3056

Acc:88.8

FR:1.6

capacity:14

x4 Fire

Noble Aries

Dmg:776

Acc:96.4

FR:2.0

capacity:5

x4 Shock

Twisted Nemesis

Dmg:294

Acc:95.7

FR:5.5

capacity:27

x4 Shock (Corrosive)

Anarchy Jackal

Dmg:1201

Acc:14.7

FR:1.4

capacity:15

Twisted Stalker

Dmg:423

Acc:85.3

FR:16.0

capacity:46

Noble Avenger

Dmg:259

Acc:91.7

FR:15

capacity:28

x4 Corrosive

Twisted Bessie

Dmg:1737

Acc:98.1

FR:.3

capacity:4

x500% Crit Dmg

Genocide Avenger

Dmg: 400

Acc:90.4

FR:15

capacity:20

Glorious Serpens

Dmg:303

Acc:87.2

FR:8.8

capacity:120

x4 Corrosive

Combustion Hellfire

Dmg:197

Acc:92.8

FR:12.5

capacity:55

x4 Fire

Impenetrable Ironclad

capacity:2985

RR:265

Alacritous Omega

Capacity: 1732

Recharge 331

Shock Res

Alacritous Rose

Capacity: 1248

RR: 329

Very Fast Recharge

I'm looking for upgrades, new badass shotguns, pistols, and SMGs, +4 rare item mods, and new cyan weapons.

GT: Mcbeefy

Please send messages via live to offer for anything you like.

Edited by mcbeefy

I'm looking for the Tsunami, the Serpens, and the Ironclad shield (preferably over 2663 cap) if anyone has those send me a message/friend request on live. GT: Il MiSeRy lI In case of confusion thats a capitol i and a lower case L in front and a lower case L and capitol i at the end. TIA. Oh and a mod for a hunter that has +4 find rare items as well.

Edited by mdgamer86