emery618

Ok, I just got a new Xbox 360 because my other one broke,

When I took it to slackers to be fixed they ended up losing my

Xbox hard drive and couldn't even fix my Xbox. I was messing around with my gamer pictures and I changed my picture and thought I could change it back, but then realized my gamerpicture was saved on my other hard drive and yes it's that big of a deal, it was a odst soilder with a white background. I heard it was from the halo 3 limited edition game that I have, but I can't find either gamers right now... I'm also knew to this website I just made it so I could get help with this so I'm sorry if I didn't post correctly... I won't reply most likely but make sure you reply to me so it goes in my email. Any help is great, thanks!

Sign in to Xbox.com through this link. FYI, it will take you directly to your purchase history. This page shows all content you have acquired through Xbox LIVE on your profile. The gamer picture should be somewhere in there.

IF for some reason it's not or it you find it but it won't download, locate your download/purchase history on your console and download it from there.

http://image.xboxlive.com/global/t.4d530822/tile/0/20004

Assuming it's this one, then yes the only place to get it is from the bonus disc of the Limited/Legendary editions of Halo 3. If you don't have that on your HDD and you can't find the disc, you can't change it back.

Edited by Veedrock

• 6 months later...