Yet another glitched &%$§!!! WP game...

olcsi2

I am missing the last achievement, where you need to get 4000 coins in a single run. After collecting over 5500 still no achievement. Also on TA noone seems to be able to finish the game. Hands off until they get a fix implemented if you care about completing the game. If not, this is still a great game of course... :)

Same for me, didn't unlock after 5200 coins. I wonder if you need to get 4000 coins without reward coins (lifts). Kind of like the opposite of the Death and Taxes achievement. I did have jewelbox on as well when I hit that, don't know if that also factors in.

• 2 weeks later...
Same for me, didn't unlock after 5200 coins. I wonder if you need to get 4000 coins without reward coins (lifts). Kind of like the opposite of the Death and Taxes achievement. I did have jewelbox on as well when I hit that, don't know if that also factors in.

That's how I believe it is. Personally I think the lift and bullseye coins don't count, that's why everyone thinks its glitches.

• 8 months later...

I doubt it woul;d require you to do with without reward couins. There are many challenges aka missions in the game that require you to collect so many coins cumulatively or in a run, and it still allows reward coins. Just saying, the wording as far as "collect coins" is the same, even if you are getting them as rewards. Prob just an unobtainable achievement. Still no one has unlocked it and surely someone is very good at game and has done this?