The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

Ugh, I suck dick at flying planes. Can't imagine flying them sideways.

The flight school introduces you to knife flying, but it was still tough as shit when some of the buildings were incredibly close together. The 'under the bridge' flights weren't tough at all, I'm pretty sure I used a helicopter straight through for all 50 and didn't crash once. Good luck on the flights.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add to mine Knife Flight and Under the Bridge flythroughs not counting...fucking bullshit! sick of damn loading screens. i've spent more time in loading screens the last hour than i have in the damn game!

Same thing happened to me. Ended up with 48/50 flights, and went back to two that I know I didn't get anything for, but couldn't remember flying through before I started going for them all, and they both unlocked because I wasn't really 'flying' through them, I was slowly hovering through. I guess you need a little speed.

The knife flights? Fuck 'em. They really made me angry.

EDIT: You have got to be fucking kidding me. In what realm does this make sense?

I'm playing as Franklin, out in the desert collecting space ship parts. I accidentally switched to Trevor when I wanted to look at my stats, and of course, Trevor is in a firefight with cops. I immediately kill myself, respawn, switch to Franklin, and the prick is at home, ironing his shirt. How? I was out in the middle of the woods with no car. He made it back to the road, stole a car, got all the way home, changed, and is doing clothes in the time this took place?

I wish the characters stayed where they are for five real time minutes when you switch.

Edited by Creasy47

I don't like that I have to find a way to earn and then spend $200 million to get that achievement... :/

Have you checked out Payday 2? ;)

You know you don't HAVE to do that, right? Just earn a few million, buy some stock, immediately sell it, and then repeat. Since you're buying it/reselling it and essentially earning all your money back, you don't lose much (if anything) and it still counts as you buying something. So, earn up to $20 million (or however much you want - the more you have, the less times you have to do it) and do the process up above, and you're set.

I`m really pissed off . Bawsaq down since release WTF i can`t finish the game like this . no news , no updates , nothing i`m done , back to pc gaming .

How is BAWSAQ not working preventing you from finishing the game? I have never even opened the BAWSAQ page in the game.

Fuck picking up all of these got damn waste barrels -___-

BITCH

Make sure you triggered the ? Strangers and Freaks on the dock before leaving. You can do both the waste barrels and submarine parts at the same time. They won't show up in green like they do in the dingy, but when you are near in the sub you will get the sonar on the map. You don't even have to leave the sub to pick up some of them, if you can't reach any though, just exit the sub and swim down to pick it up and find the sub again. If you get all the waste barrels just head back to the dingy and then use the green areas (though a bunch are in the port area near the bottom of the map, so just explore more there with the sub.

The knife flights? Fuck 'em. They really made me angry.

EDIT: You have got to be fucking kidding me. In what realm does this make sense?

So, I finished the knife flights and honestly only had trouble with 2,3,&7 the rest I did in one shot.

The thing I figured out was when you are turned sideways, hold the opposite bumper so you stay level. If you flick the analog stick Right so the top of the plane is on the right side vertically then hold the LB (do this as soon as you turn sideways). This should hopefully make things a lot easier, just give yourself enough distance to get yourself straight.

I'm about to break my fucking controller because of these damn knife flights and i'm only on the second one!!!

Add to mine Knife Flight and Under the Bridge flythroughs not counting...fucking bullshit! sick of damn loading screens. i've spent more time in loading screens the last hour than i have in the damn game!

So, I finished the knife flights and honestly only had trouble with 2,3,&7 the rest I did in one shot.

The thing I figured out was when you are turned sideways, hold the opposite bumper so you stay level. If you flick the analog stick Right so the top of the plane is on the right side vertically then hold the LB (do this as soon as you turn sideways). This should hopefully make things a lot easier, just give yourself enough distance to get yourself straight.

Doesn't look like one shot to me. :p

I finally got all of the space ship parts tonight. They weren't hard, just tasking. It felt like they took a lot longer than the letters, perhaps it's because a good bit of them were in water/on rooftops. I spent a good 30 minutes going for one way up on Mount Chiliad, solely because I refused to use a helicopter until I realized it was a definite necessity to get. Franklin spent many moments rolling down the mountain, had me in tears.

I finally got all of the space ship parts tonight. They weren't hard, just tasking. It felt like they took a lot longer than the letters, perhaps it's because a good bit of them were in water/on rooftops. I spent a good 30 minutes going for one way up on Mount Chiliad, solely because I refused to use a helicopter until I realized it was a definite necessity to get. Franklin spent many moments rolling down the mountain, had me in tears.

I was doing the parachute things today, and I didn't realize there was a trail leading to it, so I climbed the edge. I got to the top, and fell off the edge, resulting in Franklin slowly rolling down.

So I've done most of the collectibles, I still have to do the stunts jumps, knife fights and under the bridges. But for the "Strangers and Freaks" requirements I don't have anymore Stranger and Freaks icons on my map for any characters. Did I miss them? Is there a way to make them appear?

So I've done most of the collectibles, I still have to do the stunts jumps, knife fights and under the bridges. But for the "Strangers and Freaks" requirements I don't have anymore Stranger and Freaks icons on my map for any characters. Did I miss them? Is there a way to make them appear?

Have you completed the game?

Also, how were the toxic waste (or whatever they are) collectibles? I plan on doing those tomorrow, and then I'm done with everything but doing the miscellaneous requirements for 100%, getting 100%, beating the game, and getting 70 Golds.

Have you done all the parachute things? That gives you Dom's last mission.

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread