Achievements?

CORPSIE19

Anybody know if the achievement list will be the same again or will there be a whole new list? Personally i'm hoping for a new list. One without any multiplayer that is...those were too much of a grind in my opinion. Also i wonder will they improve the graphics at all? :think:

While the achievement list hasn't been released yet, the PS4 trophy list on the sister site is up. Exact same list as the PS3/360 list.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/resident-evil-6-ps4/trophies/

I don't think I've heard if there's been any improvements to this PS4/XB1 version. Hopefully it's 1080/60 but I doubt it will be.

While the achievement list hasn't been released yet, the PS4 trophy list on the sister site is up. Exact same list as the PS3/360 list.

I don't think I've heard if there's been any improvements to this PS4/XB1 version. Hopefully it's 1080/60 but I doubt it will be.

Oh I see.. damn I was really hoping for the multiplayer to get the boot :/ feels kinda lazy not to add different achievements to the game. I liked what gears of war did. As for performance i really hope its 60 fps 1080 p if its just a copy of the old game then i'm definitely out sadly :( thanks for the reply! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh FML I'm not going through all that again. Once is enough. Ugh!

I AM NOT GOING GET THIS GAME AND RE-PLAYTHROUGHS AGAIN TO EARN THE SAME DAMN ACHIEVEMENTS FROM 360 VERSION!!!

Crapcom is fucking lazy always put same list with copy and paste and repeat grinding feats.

I enjoyed Resi Evil 6 but it is one of worst games released in 2012 and worst in the series of Resi Evil. Hehe

All I have wait for Resi Evil 7 and it is going back to it's root from what Capcom mention 2 years ago or so that 7 will be going back to it's root as forcing in Survival Horror instead of rush and shoot Action games like Resi Evil 5 and ** cough 6 cough **. :) :) :)

Anybody know if the achievement list will be the same again or will there be a whole new list? Personally i'm hoping for a new list. One without any multiplayer that is...those were too much of a grind in my opinion. Also i wonder will they improve the graphics at all? :think:

Graphically it is hard to notice a major difference aside from frame rate being improved - the game looked good originally and doesn't look terrible now but isn't exactly a new game standing up against some of the games today. As for achievements - I've been going through the game this weekend and they're the full set from the previous releases (including all the MP DLC ones).

As another poster stated - it is 1080/60fps. They also have added NO MERCY MERCENARIES to this version.

I enjoyed Resi Evil 6 but it is one of worst games released in 2012 and worst in the series of Resi Evil.

Neither of those statements are true - even subjectively you'd be ignoring a lot of really functionally terrible games released in 2012 and many worse games in the RE series. I can see you saying it's the worst of the numbered series (I, actually, dislike 0 more) but it's a much better game then SURVIVOR, Gaiden, or DEAD AIM.

@cheevo360 actually they made that statement for resi evil 6, that they were going back to its roots, sadly they lied

That wasn't a lie. It did go back to it's roots in certain chapters. The problem was that they tried to appease everyone and appeased no one in the process. Leon campaign starts like a classic title building up suspense and limiting supplies, Ada campaign has more puzzle elements then any other campaign, but all of them try to do different things in the different chapters which leads to a bit of a muddy experience (example: Chris campaign could have played more action focused but it had the same drop rate rules from Leon campaign so you were constantly out of ammo in some very non-survival horror scenarios).

Personally, I appreciate them trying new things but they tried too much and did so just to try to appease all fan types. I'd rather each game being built in a very specific way or even each Campaign having it's own set of rules and not the mix and match that was the final product.

Edited by DeltaKappaEcho

Only two I didn't get was the killing 100 BSAA players and 100 monster players achievement and the kill the BSAA agent 100 times in Siege. I did everything else legit but I have since seen some good boosting methods for those two. If I do boost it on XboxOne, I may got back and grab the last two on 360 but I'm more looking forward to 5 personally.

• 2 weeks later...