This Game is Garbage!

gladbecker82

:mad: So i bought it yesterday and i consider this Game unplayable for now, WTF were they thinking with this stupid Understeer/Oversteer Shit?

Cars are almost uncontrollable, Idk why i can turn traction control on when it has absolutely no effect and the car spins in every corner.

i cant finish a Career Race because of this Shit.

Difficulty Settings are also trash, the AI will drive an unbeatable Lap which is a second faster then anybody else. in 2010 and 2011 i drove on Legendary and had no issues. now everything is f---ed up because of the Controls.

Its either too easy or too hard.

I dont get it why there is no bitching Thread, if there ever was a need for one its for this one.

And now i also read that its not well playable with Gamepads anymore lke 10 and 11, what is wrong with this f---ing idiots????

Codemasters, you have seen me for the last time, shame on you for releasing a totally broken and changed Game. Shame on me for buying this S...

I refused to buy Codemasters Games but my F1 Addiction got to me, but now i learned my lesson.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I haven't had any problems with dry weather. But your issues sound like me in the heavy rain. I probably spin out 3 or 4 times on a single lap. Switching to rain tires alleviates this problem, but what about races where it only rains for like 2 laps? Seems like the AI cars don't have to make any adjustment at all between dry and rain. No extra pit stops for them. Nothing.

I don't remember having any problem with season challenge. But I just tried to pick this game back up at career mode, and now I think I'm out at just the 2nd race of career mode (after what must be about 10 attempts). The thing with this race, is it's the same weather pattern every single fuc*ing time. Starts out dry, then turns damp, by the last lap... it's pouring with puddles all over the track. During the normal conditions, I'm building up a huge lead of 10+ seconds. By the end of the race, I'm just trying not to spin out. It's crazy. Very aggravating when they force you into 15 lap minimums.

For some reason, it seems the AI cars don't have to adjust. They handle that transition fine. But it seems like I'm getting super messed up by the setup of the car or something. I know I can pit for rain tires, but my attempts when I did that - no AI driver made a 2nd pit stop. So I couldn't catch back up. If I don't switch to the rain tires, then my last lap or 2 is just skidding all over the place until I run out of "rewinds".

Edited by 2Chalupas