Xbox One Backwards Compatable DLC

TheTubster

• 1 month later...
Has anyone tried playing this on Xbox One & tried to install the dlc??

I have decided to give it another play through but it will only let me install The New Revolution & Secret Armory. Zombie Island & Underdome havent appeard on my install list

Ive rencently bought this game again through the xbox digital marketplace, and surprisingly it gave me all the DLC and i only bought the game for 14.99

• 1 month later...
I bought the digital version yesterday and the file size was way higher than the 360 version. Reason was - all Borderlands DLCs are free with the digital version of the game on Xbox One. That's money well spent

So this is free now on GWG. The only installs I have are "Borderlands" and "New Revolution" - are the rest of the DLC included in the base game on BC?

I haven't booted the game up to see if they are included in the base install. It was 8.6GB, and the game on xbox.com shows as being only 3.3GB, so there are definitely extras in there. No way the emulator is that big.

I definitely own them all digitally, it was probably the first game I bought DLC for. Just odd that I cannot see the Ned DLC. It's there in-game, but not on my console or Xbox.com. It shows as 11.7GB for me, the base game and the 3 DLC packs (but not the Dr. Ned one).

I asked on Twitter and someone confirmed the base 8.6GB install has ALL the DLC in it. If you owned the DLC separately, it's there to install but you do not need to (so save yourself some space and ignore it).

Ah right, cheers bud! Odd that all the DLC is already there, but you can still download it separately & needlessly. Not played much b/c stuff, does it usually come with DLC included?

Ah right, cheers bud! Odd that all the DLC is already there, but you can still download it separately & needlessly. Not played much b/c stuff, does it usually come with DLC included?

The DLC is included because it's the GOTY version, and also available for download because you downloaded it already and the system doesn't seem to differentiate between vanilla and GOTY in that regard.

Most BC games do not come as a version with DLC included and must be purchased on the 360 store or xbox.com. It's up to the developer which version(s) they make available for BC :)

The DLC is included because it's the GOTY version, and also available for download because you downloaded it already and the system doesn't seem to differentiate between vanilla and GOTY in that regard.

Most BC games do not come as a version with DLC included and must be purchased on the 360 store or xbox.com. It's up to the developer which version(s) they make available for BC :)

Right, makes sense I guess! Didn't realise it was the GotY version. Cheers! :)

Guest Scotty
I know that you can get the region locked versions but I don't know how. Please help. Also will the saves carry over from the normal version to the JP version

To get the JP version you would have to buy the physical copy and install it like normal and it will work. Saves do not carry over and it will be considered a separate game.

• 2 weeks later...
I asked on Twitter and someone confirmed the base 8.6GB install has ALL the DLC in it. If you owned the DLC separately, it's there to install but you do not need to (so save yourself some space and ignore it).

Thanks for this, Pants. I was getting frustrated that Zombie Island wasn't showing up for install. If all four DLC are included, that's a really great deal for people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...