Achievement Trading/Co-op Thread

Spartan

Hey guy Im a dedicated booster and I dont bounce on people after i get an achievement. Im looking for anybody that wants to add me to there boosting session or if you want to start one up with me. These are the Wildcards that I need .

:uzi:1.Fly-by

:uzi:2.Staying Dry

:uzi:3.Full Deck

:uzi:4.Savior Trophies

:uzi:5.Strike

:uzi:6.Top Squad Wild Card

So hit me up if interested but if your a lil kid with a 8pm curfew then dont even bother calling yourself a booster.:woop:

Edited by EVIL NOCTURNE

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also looking to get the last 3 achvmts..

:uzi:There's no I in Squad

:uzi:Ooh Rah

:uzi:Beans Bullets Bandages

Wild Cards..

Need 50 Road kills with boats, 20 Head shots, Fly by, 5 kills in 2 secs, kill a boat of the same kind, kill a chopper of the same kind..

&

I also figured out a quick way of getting the 20 spawns, so need 2 or 3 others to play in a squad on the same team..

Add me my GT - MickeyT

There's a bunch of posts, but no one seems to be organizing a group so I'll step up and get a group together. Hoping to start award boosting (and for any achievements anyone else might need) Friday, May 29th at 5:00pm PST and boost through the weekend, if this is an inconvenient time, please let me know. If interested send me a message with a FR so I can add you to the list.

Here's how it looks so far:

1. MANILAGORILLA89

2. EVIL NOCTURNE

3. xKat On LSDx

4. Badhazard

5. Malagar pharn

6. Jake BIues

7. Hooligun

Edited by MANILAGORILLA89

I'm looking for help to unlock some achievements:

*With My Devil Dogs

*There is no I in Squad

*Get the dog! (I have something about 15 tags)

*Be the best

*Vehikill

*Darwin's Parachute

That's is what I'm looking right now. I'm from Brazil and I have some free time to play on weekdays after 23:00 local time (22:00 New York time)

Edited by guif87

Can you tell me what time that would be in the uk or how many hours you are in front or behind cheers mate.

I'm eight hours behind you, so it would be 1:00 in the morning for you, but if it's an inconvenient time boosting will go on throught the weekend, so feel free to join in if you see us boosting.

There's a bunch of posts, but no one seems to be organizing a group so I'll step up and get a group together. Hoping to start award boosting (and for any achievements anyone else might need) Friday, May 30th at 5:00pm PST and boost through the weekend, if this is an inconvenient time, please let me know. If interested send me a message with a FR so I can add you to the list.

1. MANILAGORILLA89

2. EVIL NOCTURNE

3. xKat On LSDx

4. Badhazard

5. Malagar pharn

6. Jake Biues

Count me in dude...

There's a bunch of posts, but no one seems to be organizing a group so I'll step up and get a group together. Hoping to start award boosting (and for any achievements anyone else might need) Friday, May 30th at 5:00pm PST and boost through the weekend, if this is an inconvenient time, please let me know. If interested send me a message with a FR so I can add you to the list.

1. MANILAGORILLA89

2. EVIL NOCTURNE

3. xKat On LSDx

4. Badhazard

5. Malagar pharn

Count me in. I need "NO I IN SQUAD".

There's a bunch of posts, but no one seems to be organizing a group so I'll step up and get a group together. Hoping to start award boosting (and for any achievements anyone else might need) Friday, May 29th at 5:00pm PST and boost through the weekend, if this is an inconvenient time, please let me know. If interested send me a message with a FR so I can add you to the list.

1. MANILAGORILLA89

2. EVIL NOCTURNE

3. xKat On LSDx

4. Badhazard

5. Malagar pharn

6. Jake BIues

7. Hooligun

8.big c 404

ill join big c 404

1. MANILAGORILLA89

2. EVIL NOCTURNE

3. xKat On LSDx

4. Badhazard

5. Malagar pharn

6. Jake BIues

7. Hooligun

I'l claim the last spot in here please! Qavala. I'm from uk too. But its not uncommon for me to stay up til teh wee hours ie 3 -4 am. So il be on most of teh time you pst guys are playing :) Add me: Qavala

My i join your boosting club? I'm from the Netherlands and want to boost the following trophies.

- Naval Surface Warfare Trophy

- Explosive Efficiency Trophy

- Objective Destroyer Trophy

- Objective Attack Trophy

- Grenade Launcher Efficiency

- Emplacement Trophy

- Clear Skies Trophy

Later on i would like 2 boost for some wildcards and pathces.

My GT= Binsbergen

Im looking to boost trophys, patches and wildcards in this game. I still need just over half of them. If anyone has a boosting party I will gladly join. Im on most nights after 5 pm central time(US). I would also boost kills after we get done with the awards. Send me a message over live. GT: Guy McPhearson

Boosting Round 2: This is going to be a lot less formal than the last one. It will take place everyday at about 5 am est. Really that's about it. anybody willing to help feel free to join.

You should boost around 11pm EST because nobody's on at that time. I boosted 40 saviours around this time...

I can still help out if you need a spare guy...