Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking to finish this game off with employee of the month and lvl 50 being the 2 cheeves i have left. i am currently level 31 i think (not played for a month) been doing the haystack kill/stun method previously so i know what to do. if you want me to join your party please message and friend request me on xbl thanks very much

help needed for download complete abstergo employee of the month if there is a boosting party then feel free to add me msg me or FR me GT: Residog1

will be on most of the night 7pm UK GMT time zone.

in about 2 hours time

Edited by residog1

I'll be on later tonight, probably around 5:15 EST time if anyone would like to meet up and boost a couple achievements. I still need extreme variety, triple escape, role model, and strong closer. Gamertag is Loki09. Shoot me a msg or friend request.

I'll be on later tonight, probably around 5:15 EST time if anyone would like to meet up and boost a couple achievements. I still need extreme variety, triple escape, role model, and strong closer. Gamertag is Loki09. Shoot me a msg or friend request.

yeah, i need them as well so what time is that then i live in UK and it's 5.630pm now and will be on at 7.00pm.

I'm up to boost the online achievements that can't be done in the tutorial, aside from getting to level 50 (Ahead of the Curve, Employee of the Month, Role Model, Job Skills, Fast Learner, Strong Closer). I'd like to actually play the multiplayer, since it does seem rather fun...but I don't see myself getting most of these legit. Though as I understand it, Employee of the Month can't be completed until you get poison...and I'm currently only at level 6.