Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

Hello to all, i need help boosting for the insane difficulty achievements, although any1 looking for a boosting partner for "ranked champion" i will be inclined to help you with this aslong as you bear in mind that i want you to return the favour.

GT - B3ASTLY THUG

Edited by Screwface89

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also looking for someone to help me and my friend flipguy63 on chapter 2 level toran delta on insane. But the bad news is we don't have the campaign data, so we need someone to host it for us and join.

In Conclusion, me and my friend are currently on right now. We will also help people on other levels. thanks.

hey guys, we need help on the last mission of chapter 4 (deimos) on insane. If anyone wants to help, send us a message or whatever.

That level has a turret on another ship away from the main area of the level. Simply find the teleporter at the back of the main ship, get in the turret on the other side and aim back at the teleporter with the turret, thus stopping any bots getting to you. I did this with one other guy who stood behind me with a link gun so he could fix my turret if it ever took any long range shots from bots on the other ship.

Edited by pined5551

Hello to all, i need help with all the last levels of each chapter on insane as i feel i am not that great at the game and it will take me forever to do this on my own. my GT is B3ASTLY THUG ... If anyone would help me to go threw these it would be more than appreciated.