1.Vandel Buster

2. pizzabit

3. clawed fish

4. maverickdillion

5. big frankie g

6. it's from ebay

7. airraidpatrol

8. clawed fish #2(friend)

I'll try to send a XBL message out to all of you and ask you to post back here good times.

I'm est. GMT -5 Daylight savings.

Is sat good? What time?

I can't do it on Saturday. I have to go to the NHL Draft that day.

It ends at 1:30PM PST, but I don't know when I'll be back home. Depends if there is a Dodger game cause that adds traffic to the freeway and what not. Later in the night I could do, but don't know about everyone else.

Edited by Vandel Buster

I am in the UK so that may complicate things slightly. Any time on Saturday or Sunday this coming weekend should work for me. Looks like it will have to be the afternoon/evening UK time, making it morning for the US folks.

EDIT: Sunday afternoon will now not be available due to England coming 2nd in their World Cup group.

Edited by Ali_P_84

I am in the UK so that may complicate things slightly. Any time on Saturday or Sunday this coming weekend should work for me. Looks like it will have to be the afternoon/evening UK time, making it morning for the US folks.

EDIT: Sunday afternoon will now not be available due to England coming 2nd in their World Cup group.

If you think that you would complicate things.. i am worst . Am living in Singapore so ya, i might just have to see what is the general consensus on the timing and see if i can make it.

Things get very complicated when u got a family and living in a totally different time zone as compared to everyone else

If you think that you would complicate things.. i am worst . Am living in Singapore so ya, i might just have to see what is the general consensus on the timing and see if i can make it.

Things get very complicated when u got a family and living in a totally different time zone as compared to everyone else

How many hours ahead of GMT are you in Singapore?

1.Vandel Buster

2. pizzabit

3. clawed fish

4. (clawed fish friend)

5. maverickdillion

6. big frankie g

7. it's from ebay

8. airraidpatrol

9. Main Event PTB

10. x313xcapox313x

11. micmaz2234

12. Grimmace05

The Plant I work at is closed all next week so I'm available all week starting friday.

Again I'm gmt -5 DST. Can we agree on a good time?

Edit:

We are done with this tournament. Thanks to those who participated. For those who wern't online, if you still really need help I can help you out when you got the people online.

I still need the 15, 35, and 50 wins as well as the 10 back-to-back mp games played.

Edited by Vandel Buster