aDD me on LiVE =]

Yelll o

i play a variety of games and always welcome NEW friends to bring competitiveness!

i dont like having a group of friends that only play one game (CoD) lol. no offense, but bring on the variety!

welcome aboard all! :) see ya in the servers

me= [female gamerrrr]

Edited by Yelll o

i play just about everything from little lego games to cod lol. so if you would like you are more then welcome to add me :) or ill add you if you would like.

GT: Zombie Goonz GS

Cheers :drunk

p.s. Me = Male Gamer.. funny cuz thats my last name too haha

awesome! and awesome last name!! we will have to take over the lego servers someday! lol

hey hey! I'm trying to feel like I've been here a while by welcoming other new members, when I myself would classify as a new member, haha. I always have an appreciation for female gamers because there are not nearly so many and they generally have a better overall attitude towards the game and other players. Unfortunately there is an abundance of guys (who play CoD anyways) who don't treat girl gamers with respect, so I do what little I can to compensate for those.

so yeah, thanks for putting up with that mini-rant, and enjoy your stay :)

hey hey! I'm trying to feel like I've been here a while by welcoming other new members, when I myself would classify as a new member, haha. I always have an appreciation for female gamers because there are not nearly so many and they generally have a better overall attitude towards the game and other players. Unfortunately there is an abundance of guys (who play CoD anyways) who don't treat girl gamers with respect, so I do what little I can to compensate for those.

so yeah, thanks for putting up with that mini-rant, and enjoy your stay :)

haha! thanks for the support! and i agree, there are not enough female gamers!