Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm UK, so GMT + 0

I'm available any time weekends or from about 3pm onwards most nights. Are we going to set a definite time and day or are we just going to try and catch everyone online?

Also, I have a player on my friend's list who is in the same time zone who needs the achievements. His GT is DresdenDil.

That's our party made up!

Edited by Sir_Lumbo

THAT is a really good question! I'm surprised that the session was filled rather quickly with non-x360a-players. Guess I should've made it "private" or something like that. Anyway the TA session has six slot but we can be 8 people (or even more, I don't know, what's the player limit in Cops 'n Robbers?) so you can still join and somebody else too. I'm sorry, it was my fault! :( But I don't wanna cancel the session. For those who can't participate, we can set up another session. I doubt we can do the 20 wins for everyone on Thursday.

Edit:

Cops 'n Robbers can be 6vs6 so there's plenty of space for everyone! :)

Edited by miniMasterDE

Hi everyone,

OK the last session did not work out as planned so I am creating a new one. If you put your name on the list please try and follow these suggestions

- Stick to boosting with this group; it waste's everyones time if you say you're interested then go elsewhere

- If you do not want to join the session, let someone know or post on the forum so we can make other arrangements

- Give specific times of when you will be available starting from Monday 28th February. Post all times in GMT +0 to keep things simple. For example:

Monday 10am-3pm; Tuesday 8pm-11pm etc. This way we can get a convenient time for everyone.

Add your name to the list, we'll take six players in total, first come-first served basis. I'll post this on GameFAQs and on TrueAchievements as well, but you can only save your slot on this forum or by giving me a message over Live.

1. Sir Lumbo