Who else pit manuevers other players while racing in GTA Online?

Hishoa

You will very quickly lose your "good sport" bonus doing this along with probably a huge bunch of downvotes on play with this person.

Probably the biggest unwritten rule in a racing game, while GTA is not a racing game as such you would be on my hitlist for life for this ;)

Then again i can't even get into online yet lol

Edited by Killerchronic

It's fun but I'm not the one who starts it. If someone tries to mess with me I'll give 'em hell. Otherwise I'll race normally.

This goes to freeroam as well. I'll wait if another player draws first. After that I will kill him 5 times. I think that's a good amount of deaths for someone that shoots you in the back.

You will very quickly lose your "good sport" bonus doing this along with probably a huge bunch of downvotes on play with this person.

Probably the biggest unwritten rule in a racing game, while GTA is not a racing game as such you would be on my hitlist for life for this ;)

Then again i can't even get into online yet lol

I have no problem voiding the good sport bonus when a player trashtalks while simultaneously taking the game too seriously. Thus the entertaining part starts.

This goes to freeroam as well. I'll wait if another player draws first. After that I will kill him 5 times. I think that's a good amount of deaths for someone that shoots you in the back.

Five times seems justifiable. Not too much, not too little, just enough to teach the player a little humility. ;)

I admit it I will if I have to, you guys saying its not right its GTA nothing is right. I've not lost a race yet so its working ;)

You make a very good point. GTA, by its own name alone, isn't for the righeous or honorable. ;) If that were the case, we wouldn't be able to get passed the first mission with Franklin boosting cars.

I hate people that do it. Particularly when you're slipstreaming them to take the lead so they decide to pit you because they suck at actual racing. But it's part of the game so you get over it.

Makes grinding races win to unlock car improvements VERY frustrating though. Especially since it's hard enough to even find a race that has the car class you want to level. Then when you do all people do is race dirty.

Yep, I'm sorry I know its annoying but everyone has catchup on which is bullshit if some guy can come up and overtake me when I had a 10+ second lead then I'm gonna take them out. GTA races are so fun I've yet to run into anyone that knows you can shoot rockets backwards.