Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

To those of you who ended with 94/95, could you please let me know which one you missed? I really don't want to replay each chapter looking for it. I also don't want to spend my whole Hard mode play through doing all of these again...

Great guide, though. I thought I followed it precisely, but I have no idea which one I missed.

It should be noted that when I did my playthrough, the one dog tag I quite easily missed was Chapter 1, Checkpoint "A Frosty Reception", dog tag #4.

Assuming at this point you're still using the Lunge attack like crazy, it's easy to lunge your way into an enemy, right into the next room which can trigger a cutscene, which will lock you out from going back to the room with the dog tag inside of it.

So basically it's important to make sure you either take your time to go into the side room with this dog tag in it, or just don't lunge around like crazy as I did.

• 2 months later...
Stryker's Office/Offer - Pics for #3 & #4 are reversed.

EDIT: Does anyone know if there are any missing from this guide? I guess I should do a count real quick, I officially just have 1 left that I missed and not sure which.

EDIT2: I just counted 94 =(

EDIT3: Nevermind 1 of the pics has 2 so there is definitely all 95 here.

Which pic has 2 in it? I am only at 94 as well.......shoot

To those of you who ended with 94/95, could you please let me know which one you missed? I really don't want to replay each chapter looking for it. I also don't want to spend my whole Hard mode play through doing all of these again...

Great guide, though. I thought I followed it precisely, but I have no idea which one I missed.

I am having this same problem

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...