Are things still missable with the DLC?

Treewaller

The DLC description reads:

an ‘Extended Play’ option that allows you to play past the original ending of the game – giving you the opportunity to finish collecting items and achievements

Does this mean things like the races and areas like dead city and the well are unlocked again after finishing the game?

UPDATE: Races and mini-games are available again, missed cards can be bought at vendors. No word on schematics yet.

Edited by Treewaller

Extended Play only gives you the option to replay missions. I don't know if you can pick up collector cards but junk cannot be picked up since you return to the main menu upon completing. Cards you didn't pick up in missable areas can be bought in the store (for a little less then $1000 (which is expensive). Everything else can be completed after finishing the campaign.

So, we know Races and Mini-games are available again, and you can buy missing Cards from the vendors.

Does anyone know if we can get:

• Schematics
  • Recipes
  • Jumps
  • Job Board Missions
  • Side Missions (from the Main Story Missions)

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

So, we know Races and Mini-games are available again, and you can buy missing Cards from the vendors.

Does anyone know if we can get:

• Schematics
  • Recipes
  • Jumps
  • Job Board Missions
  • Side Missions (from the Main Story Missions)

Well side missions, job board missions, and jumps are never missable unless you just drive straight into Capital Prime. Not sure about schematics or recipes. I remember seeing one in the store though on my UN run from that Ramos guy at Outrigger that I missed on purpose.

The collectables aren't too bad in this game anyway. When I went back though on Easy for the DLC and to re-do my save file, I got them all again from memory.

Well side missions, job board missions, and jumps are never missable unless you just drive straight into Capital Prime. Not sure about schematics or recipes. I remember seeing one in the store though on my UN run from that Ramos guy at Outrigger that I missed on purpose.

The collectables aren't too bad in this game anyway. When I went back though on Easy for the DLC and to re-do my save file, I got them all again from memory.

I was just listing all the requirements for "Obsessive Compulsive" which is why I listed the side and job board missions and jumps (as they are technically missable if you just don't care to do them). Just wondering if you can go back and do them after you've completed the campaign like you can for the cards.

Anyone have an answer about the schematics and recipes?

Now only if id would add a mission select to Doom 3 so people could go back and get the PDA's, lockers and video disks...

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

I was just listing all the requirements for "Obsessive Compulsive" which is why I listed the side and job board missions and jumps (as they are technically missable if you just don't care to do them). Just wondering if you can go back and do them after you've completed the campaign like you can for the cards.

Anyone have an answer about the schematics and recipes?

Now only if id would add a mission select to Doom 3 so people could go back and get the PDA's, lockers and video disks...

Schematics are always available at stores until you buy them. Except the story or side mission related ones off course. As the races are available after the last mission, I guess it will allow you to freeroam as well (for jumps and stuff).

:drunk