Wasteland Sewer Missions - DLC?

DrBotany

where/how do you start the missions? i found a manhole but had not dared go down it yet due to lack of "good firepower" as the guy next to the hole said.. btw, im about to leave for wellsprings

Playing on nightmare and i went into the sewers where the game starts, with the combat shotgun easy. however a bit intimating when the mutties keep coming wave after wave.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

bought a used copy of this game a while ago. Had the codes still in it. Tried the anarchy code and it didnt work so i figured they had used them. Tried the sewer code after i had already completed the game and found out they had made the same mistake and not used it. Playing the sewers now but dont see why anyone would pay 800MS points for it (might be cheaper now). Im using it to get some of the achievements i missed out on, like the RC car, Mind bolt, and stealth bow (only 3 i missed in single player). other than that all that is there is loot. Would be good for a beginning or middle of the game kind of thing but not worth much money.

got 2 of the three pretty much right away. No matter how many enemies i kill with one mind bolt it seems like hat trick just wont pop. have killed 4+ enemies at one time and it never works. will just have to get it on the next campaign try.