Rope-a-Dope Achievement

WORLDEATER

The description makes it sound harder than it is. I thought for a while I had to shoot the enemy off the edge and hurry to get him back before falling to his doom but that luckily isn't the case.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3tNaAYLRV8&feature=c4-overview&list=UUSwvyY9KZ6l9jbueg-xC_1A]Bioshock Infinite - Rope-a-Dope Achievement / Trophy Guide - YouTube[/ame]

This achievement can be obtained in any level of the "Clash In The Clouds" DLC. The video is from the first level called "The Ops Zeal".

I upgraded the Undertow vigor to have a longer range of use.The very fist wave is the best time to do this since the enemies are the weakest. make sure to clear the rest of the enemies and leave one so you can get set up in peace. I simply shot an enemy off a high platform onto a lower one but not low enough to kill. I then Held the vigor button to use undertow to pull the enemy back to me. Finally I shot the poor enemy one last time for the kill. You don't actually have to shoot the enemy off the edge of the map where they would fall to there doom if you didn't pull them back.