Sending Xbox away need help!

Gerror

M$ should provide the Coffin Box for you. Whether you have to pay for S&H or not, that's another story.

I've never experienced this and hope that i don't have to but i thought that they sent you a box and you had to pay for S&H there but they paid for the S&H back. Thats what my friend said atleast

If your in a rish to ship your 360 to them i'm sure any box will do, but i'd suggest bubble wrapping the shit out of it

Dont MS send you a box to ship the dead console? O.o

no there's also the option to just be sent the pre-paid shipping labels and package it up yourself.

this is what i did with my first repair. i originally asked for a box but after a couple of weeks it hadn't arrived so i re-requested a box but then after a few more days i said fuck it, e-mail me the labels and i'll package it myself.

i think it's more of a last resort type offer. my second repair they sent me the box within a few days.

I believe that MS only send the boxes in North America. Everywhere else I believe they give you a postage paid label that you stick onto whatever box you want, pack as tight as you wish, but obviously if you take no care and it arrives trashed they wont refurb it.

And a note, DONT put ANYWHERE on the box what is inside, I have read horror stories about 360 going "missing" in the post.