Wasteland Sewer Missions - DLC?

DrBotany

Just wanted to see if anyone has purchased the Day 1 DLC for Rage (800 MSP) that is up on the Marketplace. Is this DLC unique in that it is not part of any pre-order bonus? I've heard absolutely nothing about it and don't want to pay (x2) for something that I might already have.

Many thanks in advance!

Just wanted to see if anyone has purchased the Day 1 DLC for Rage (800 MSP) that is up on the Marketplace. Is this DLC unique in that it is not part of any pre-order bonus? I've heard absolutely nothing about it and don't want to pay (x2) for something that I might already have.

Many thanks in advance!

I got this with my Anarchy edition as well, the Wasteland Sewer Mission code was on the same slip as my Anarchy edition code. I did not know my preorder included the Wasteland Sewer Missions, bonus!:woop:

where/how do you start the missions? i found a manhole but had not dared go down it yet due to lack of "good firepower" as the guy next to the hole said.. btw, im about to leave for wellsprings

I believe the start of these missions is on the job board at wellsprings. The Sewer is already open before downloading the DLC, as I went in explored it before I downloaded the DLC. But after downloading it, it gave me a mission there.

This not part of the anarchy dlc. I DL'd that and haven't gotta the sewer, I have the code but I didn't realize it was on the backside lol.

Edit: when I went to download it, it said that out comes with purchase of the game if you but it new and not used. Like with mass effect 2 and the cerberus network

Edited by Albinobass

Do the mutants keep coming? I entered the first one near the old man that warned me. I got only a few yards in when non stop waves of mutants kept pouring in. I'm not sure if I wasn't advancing, or if that's the way it was designed. I killed about 20 or so before I ran out of ammo and had to run out. I was fighting for dear life and I am playing on nightmare mode.

theres 2 sewer missions on the first disk, finished them in about 5 minutes on hard.. way too short and not very good loot

There's actually at least 4, I've been through 5 total and am a little bit into the second disc. To get the missions you have to find the sewer entrance yourself, after that you get the objective to find the mutant stash. After you loot the stash and fight your way out, the job board will give you a mission to go back into the sewers and finish off the mutants.

There's actually at least 4, I've been through 5 total and am a little bit into the second disc. To get the missions you have to find the sewer entrance yourself, after that you get the objective to find the mutant stash. After you loot the stash and fight your way out, the job board will give you a mission to go back into the sewers and finish off the mutants.

There are 9 total, 7 on the first disc.

No extra achievements for these, just random ingredients and sellable loot for extra cash.

the sewers may be a good way of getting the turret kill achievements if it sounds like theres quite a few mutants down there.

im not going down there until i have my turret.

This is exactly what I was going to post, although I got the 5 kills with the turret and 3 with the spider bot (whatever the hell it's actually called..) elsewhere in the game I was going to suggest this for the 100 total kills. I think there are roughly 15-20 mutants if you alert them immediately (they crawl out of pipes of you do), but if you do it silently (awesome way to get the silent bow kills) then there are only about 10.

Either way, that will get you your 100 fairly fast. Especially since you can do it over and over.

Oh and fyi, the dead bodies of workers can be looted every time you go into the sewer, but loot that is found on the actual shelves / ground never respawns. Just so everyone knows!