How long did it take you to get Jackpot?

Gnome Of Malice

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had some trouble with it last night but kinda gave up on it for a while, rather get back to playing the game instead of spending hours on it, but some people on here got lucky and got it on their 4th try others like myself spent an hour and nothing so far.

I always manage to get like 3 in a row then the 4th one is a skull. I do apologize to anyone for yesterday's thread. Just got very upset about this achievement and a few other things on my mind. :)

Rolled maybe half a dozen times, then left it once I started losing money...then the next day I thought I'd roll one on my way to a mission, and bingo.

Can't confirm this (and won't do the legwork to try), but it felt like multiple rolls in one sitting worked against me (though I was probably just imagining things); it's like after winning a few times, I would just get terrible rolls consecutively (like 4-5 times), then back out, then go back to winning.

I say just do it once or twice when you pass by (and you will pass by often). When I was focused on it, it was just more frustrating.

I lucked out and got it on my first roll. Didn't even know there was an achievement for it. Lol. Oh the othwrhand I can't seem to get 5 kills with a turret to save my life. I think I have bought and made 50+ turrets and they just die in seconds. Oh well, luck of the draw I suppose. Now if only I could get this site to update my gamerscore.....I've gotten over 3000 points since the last time it updated.....

I had some trouble with it last night but kinda gave up on it for a while, rather get back to playing the game instead of spending hours on it, but some people on here got lucky and got it on their 4th try others like myself spent an hour and nothing so far.

I always manage to get like 3 in a row then the 4th one is a skull. I do apologize to anyone for yesterday's thread. Just got very upset about this achievement and a few other things on my mind. :)

Its all good bro!!!

I lucked out and got it on my first roll. Didn't even know there was an achievement for it. Lol. Oh the othwrhand I can't seem to get 5 kills with a turret to save my life. I think I have bought and made 50+ turrets and they just die in seconds. Oh well, luck of the draw I suppose. Now if only I could get this site to update my gamerscore.....I've gotten over 3000 points since the last time it updated.....

Yeah bro..I love this site but they are slow on updates.Playfire.com is better in that dept.:)

Throw one down in round one of that tv show, that is where I got mine, just guard the back of it so they don't knock it over, as for the target thing, it wasn't too bad made about 1500 before I got the four targets, so maybe 45 minutes.

Go back to the page where it asks for your gamertag and re-enter your gamertag in all lowercases.

1st round of mutant bash TV. I dropped a turret and sentry bot and got both of the achievements about 10 seconds apart. Like someone posted earlier, just watch the back so they dont get behind and smash your turret.

I played for about ten minutes without getting it, but got it on the first roll after spending all my money with the exception of the $5 I kept to try again. I seem to get better results when I play with a small amount of money. I've hit the four in a row on the first roll at least six times since, and I always had less than $200. For whatever reason the less I have the more I win.