Currently on sale for $4.99

Gageamatron

In Canada it's $9.99 on the dash board, but to answer your question yes it's worth playing. Made by Codemasters, same guys that did TOCA, Colin McRae, DIRT etc. etc...Only thing to note is that if you are wanting 100% completion on this one you should avoid I know there was a glitched achievement..

I bought it day 1 and loved it.tied for best racer with forza horizon on the 360 imo. I paid $60 day 1 then sold it.just bought it again today at $5 and its still a must buy.never had problems with glitched achievements.just wished the dlc would also go on sale since I only need the dlc achievements to 100% this fantastic game.

I bought it day 1 and loved it.tied for best racer with forza horizon on the 360 imo. I paid $60 day 1 then sold it.just bought it again today at $5 and its still a must buy.never had problems with glitched achievements.just wished the dlc would also go on sale since I only need the dlc achievements to 100% this fantastic game.

Forza 4 is way better than Horizon. i just picked this up and the real driving feel u get is great especially for a 2007 vid. plus can u beat $5 for any game nowadays.

If you are talking about "Gotta Drive 'Em All", there is a way to get it, need to mess with usb stick to get title update 1 loaded: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=3053822&postcount=296

If there is some other achievement glitching/unobtainable, please tell.

I bought the games-on-demand version on sale for 400 MSP. After I started the game and received no updates, I had a shocking thought that the GoD version has the latest, broken patch integrated and that I could not downgrade to the old, fixed patch to get the achievement.

@Goujon posted that he was unable to get the achievement on the GoD version:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=4968720#post4968720

Although he said that some people with the GoD version were able to get the achievement, @Goujon had to use the disc version.

My concern is that because I have the GoD version, I will not be able to get the achievement.

Has anyone been able to get the achievement with the same steps in the instruction post? Are there specific instructions for the GoD version?