Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank goodness there are only 2 multiplayer achievements. I personally detest mp achievements.

Pretty sure I'm not going to get the "Win all Races in the Campaign" achievement as I've never been particularly good at driving.

Nightmare sounds daunting. Probably do first playthrough on Hard to see what it's like.

For the two collectible achievements, I hope there aren't too many or at least give us the option to backtrack for them (which seems likely given the open world).

Everything else sounds manageable so far.

Thank goodness there are only 2 multiplayer achievements. I personally detest mp achievements.

Pretty sure I'm not going to get the "Win all Races in the Campaign" achievement as I've never been particularly good at driving.

Nightmare sounds daunting. Probably do first playthrough on Hard to see what it's like.

For the two collectible achievements, I hope there aren't too many or at least give us the option to backtrack for them (which seems likely given the open world).

Everything else sounds manageable so far.

Yeah, I've been down on MP after to many fps mp achievements.

I'll give it a shot. The two don't sound to bad. A pre-order it because Bethesda made it. The in store demo look awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

if anyone wants to boost for that race win online, add, message rage boost.

Edit: To all those looking to boost for coming in first in a rage match, I wont be helping no one anymore. Im not being mean or not friendly. Ive helped a few people out. But its really not hard to come in first.

TIP: Dont focus on killing the other players, unless you have to. And play Meteor Collector, its the easiest out of them all in my opinion. Most people on rage dont know what they are doing or dont know how to play.

Edited by MeonOner

I got a question: For the achivement to do all the side missions, what´s up with the sally bar quest? I mean, i can destroy gang cars everytime and get a reward. This looks unlimited. I´m on disc 2 now and the sally car destruction quest is still active.

Does it count toward the side mission achivement? Did this mission end someway?

I thought it was quite funny. Once you get used to the rythm & movement it's all easy.

There is no rhythm whatsoever in the 5th round. It is pure luck if you get a easy final round or not.

If you keep copping a round that consistently puts the stab one finger away it's is bloody hard :D

Edited by Mart82