Sativa Fibers & Seaflax

JONBLEACH

There is a bunch of Sativa Plants in Ohns Stand in Lorca-Rane if that helps at all...

I found 9 sativa plants in this zone.

There is a bunch of seaflax littered around the Wolds.

There is 2 seaflax in castle Yolvan in webwood(be careful of the maneating plant trap near one of them)

There is also a couple in Cathrus in webwood (some are unreachable until you fight the widow)

Edited by SpinelesS

There are Sativa Fibers & Seaflax in Tinehil which is located in the Midden. On the map the Midden is right of Cursewood, on the second island, near the top of the map. All the way to the far right, in the center of the Midden is Tinehil. I found it tonight, there's Sativa Fiber right outside the entrance to Tinehil and some of both reagents inside - so fast traveling and waiting three days for them to respawn is a piece of cake.

Congrats. I have a question, how did you know you needed that many more of those exact plants? I couldn't find a break down of how many reagents I had picked, only in total how many I had. JW, cuz I'm running round picking everything I see. Would love to know exactly what I'm missing.

• 2 weeks later...
Both are available at Seawatch, but they seem to take an eternity to respawn, at least for me.

I waited the 2 days for them to respawn in Seawatch. The plants weren't full size but I was able to harvest the reagents. But couldn't find the seaflax the second time. Hopefully waiting a little longer will help

FYI, prismere dust is found in the Tomb of Fyragnos in the Red Marshes. I didn't want to wait until the end to start harvesting this. I found 4 the first time through.

EDIT: 2nd time through only can get 1. But at least it is near the entrance and you can fast travel directly to the tomb

Edited by pbrianmccain

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is helpful! I'm guessing that one of these two will be the one that I need to finally get this achievement.

BTW, there's also 3-4 Seaflax in the mine in Adessa. I'm sure I've gotten Seaflax earlier in the game and forgotten (based on the content of this thread), but it's pretty easy to run into the mine quickly after a quick travel, plus you're close to a bed to rest.

Oh, also - for Sativa Fibers... there's at least 4 of these in Scholia Arcana in Rathir, off to the side in the main courtyard. In the process of playing through that storyline, you should have plenty of opportunities to see those respawn and harvest them without going out of your way to rest for 2 days.

i think people in here are looking where you can harvest not buy cause the green thumb achievements requires picking them

Ack, apologies! I had just begun playing the game and I missed that it's a harvesting achievement >.<