How to join your friends session in Turned!!

Menticides

I've found out you CAN join friends but only if there in a match with at least one other person. So get into a lobby (THE HOST THAT EVERYONE'S TRYING TO JOIN OFF OF) with randoms then ask them to leave then get your boosting partners in. You can troll them until they leave to. IE Having one random and three boosters in Blocking doors so they cant get any kills or when there's two of you only let the one random go for kills. He'll get bored as well as the other guy getting kills and they will eventually leave. When they do get your boosting buddies in ASAP.

:woop:

It's much easier to have one person search for a match with their preferences set to best. This takes longer to matchmake as it looks for the best connection. The person searching needs to monitor the text above the map and tell his/her friends as soon as it says waiting for 3 others/players. As soon as that happens everyone should join in progress and you should be in. This can take a few tries but does work.

There is no need to insult people when they have as much right as you to be in a public lobby.

It's much easier to have one person search for a match with their preferences set to best. This takes longer to matchmake as it looks for the best connection. The person searching needs to monitor the text above the map and tell his/her friends as soon as it says waiting for 3 others/players. As soon as that happens everyone should join in progress and you should be in. This can take a few tries but does work.

There is no need to insult people when they have as much right as you to be in a public lobby.

I tried doing what you did for hours, dude. Didn't work. What I did worked. So I posted it.

I forgot your name was IXISHADOW on here lol,

If I got one other guy in, then downloaded a movie to create lag, could I possibly create a2player game by lagging out the other two, or would I lag myself out ?

try what I did. It's worked two different times, buddy.

Just finished boosting these dumbass achievements. After we all searched for about 5-10 minutes, me and one other guy finally got matched up. After we played one game, the two rando-bears left.. and the other two guys were able to join session after a few attempts. Fuck this game. :)

I forgot your name was IXISHADOW on here lol,

If I got one other guy in, then downloaded a movie to create lag, could I possibly create a2player game by lagging out the other two, or would I lag myself out ?

It's possible but not guaranteed. You could try changing your router settings to make your nat type strict. That could work.

This is how I got into the match with friends as well from just basically constant trying to join and waiting for randoms to drop out.. Not too bad if you time the search right when the timer in their lobby hits zero.

It's just a bitch of a server to work with I don't think either one of you are wrong, I'd say just try whatever works for you, the end game is getting in there and getting that awful gametype done!

:uzi::(

This is how I got into the match with friends as well from just basically constant trying to join and waiting for randoms to drop out.. Not too bad if you time the search right when the timer in their lobby hits zero.

It's just a bitch of a server to work with I don't think either one of you are wrong, I'd say just try whatever works for you, the end game is getting in there and getting that awful gametype done!

:uzi::(

respect. The achievements were pretty bad. Most of them you can't even get legit. Not to mention it takes 3 and half clips to kill a zombie with the 1911. You NEED insta kill to get a kill with it legit.