Campaign

Creazil

Out of everyone I know, I'm the ONLY one still having issues with campaign save loss. Even my brothers, on the same Xbox ONE, campaigns work. But mine... it just doesn't. I lose it every time. I've done the first mission about 10 times now in attempts that it will stay saved. This is really annoying now.

When's the next patch? And is it finally fixing this?

Out of everyone I know, I'm the ONLY one still having issues with campaign save loss. Even my brothers, on the same Xbox ONE, campaigns work. But mine... it just doesn't. I lose it every time. I've done the first mission about 10 times now in attempts that it will stay saved. This is really annoying now.

When's the next patch? And is it finally fixing this?

Are you playing multiplayer in between? Thats what seems to cause the losses. Just don't play MP for a couple of days.

What Lavindathar said. You cant load up MP at all until you've completed and got all the SP cheevos.

Its not foolproof I guess, but it worked for me and almost everyone else. So, its worth a shot.

Just to make sure since I am planning on playing the SP... It is to not boot the MP AFTER you start the SP? Cause I already played the MP, just want to make sure before starting the campaign.

Just to make sure since I am planning on playing the SP... It is to not boot the MP AFTER you start the SP? Cause I already played the MP, just want to make sure before starting the campaign.

Thats what I did.

I played the MP, got all five achievements, then went to SP. Once I'd started SP, I never hit MP even from the main menu until I was done.

Thats what I did.

I played the MP, got all five achievements, then went to SP. Once I'd started SP, I never hit MP even from the main menu until I was done.

Great, will definitely stay away from the MP when playing the SP, hopefully that works. Thanks :p

Edit: Apparantely the save file issue has been "fixed".

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-16942-Battlefield-4-Gets-Another-Xbox-One-Patch-Today.html

Edited by Joseph0714

Great, will definitely stay away from the MP when playing the SP, hopefully that works. Thanks :p

Edit: Apparantely the save file issue has been "fixed".

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-16942-Battlefield-4-Gets-Another-Xbox-One-Patch-Today.html

Yeah, maybe todays patch has sorted it. However, for the sake of a day, I wouldn't risk it. The SP is really short.

I'm going to risk playing through the campaign again, hopefully what was linked earlier regarding fixes to single player corruption saves actually worked, I'll just rush through it on easy and if afterI complete it and have no issues after that, i'll run through on hard.

Edit:

(Turn around) every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming round

(Turn around) every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears

(Turn around) every now and then I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by

(Turn around) every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes

(Turn around, bright eyes) Every now and then I fall apart

(Turn around, bright eyes) Every now and then I fall apart

And I need you now tonight and I need you more than ever

And if you only hold me tight We'll be holding on forever

And we'll only be making it right 'cause we'll never be wrong

Together we can take it to the end of the line

Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time (all of the time)

I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark

We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks

I really need you tonight, forever's gonna start tonight

Forever's gonna start tonight

No matter how frustrating it is to start again, this song. :p Edited by Frazerz1990

This issue obviously isn't affecting everyone. I started and completed Baku and got two achievements 3 days ago, since then I've been playing nothing but multiplayer and I still have my campaign save intact. So I personal don't know if the update today fixed it or not. On 360 this was present for a long time though.

This issue obviously isn't affecting everyone. I started and completed Baku and got two achievements 3 days ago, since then I've been playing nothing but multiplayer and I still have my campaign save intact. So I personal don't know if the update today fixed it or not. On 360 this was present for a long time though.

My single player save was fine the first couple of times i played multiplayer then i came on one day and it was gone. Started the career again and done the first 3 missions, i went for dinner came back hadn't played any multiplayer games and it wanted me to start a new career.

My single player save was fine the first couple of times i played multiplayer then i came on one day and it was gone. Started the career again and done the first 3 missions, i went for dinner came back hadn't played any multiplayer games and it wanted me to start a new career.

Well scratch that I just lost my save too. -_- If it resets even without playing multiplayer in between then this is a game breaking issue..

There must be a specific cause of this surely? Ive never lost my campaign data at all on X1 or 360 even after multiple level playthroughs etc. odds are I should have lost my data at least once but no, its never happened.

The campaign shouldnt take more than an evening to plow through anyway but thats not the point

This shit is so fucking annoying.

Nothing like playing the same god damn missions over and over and over and fucking over.

For no apparent reason what so ever. Or a explanation from EA or DICE

They better fix this shit soon.

If BF4 didn't have all of these Horrible glitches/bugs this game would be near flawless.