The Official Left 4 dead 2 Bitching Thread

Flex Gabz Flex

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah getting kicked is very irritating but then again you can't expect them to play like you do. I recently got kicked for no reason. My team-mates stayed in the safe room after the door was open. One left out and I went with him. We ended up dying like 5 minutes later and the other 2 are still in the saferoom doing nothing but shooting. So the next minute, all 3 of them kicked me for no reason >_< Im like ''oh wow'' so I submitted a player review and they are now an avoided player. I felt better after that lol. I don't think I'll ever play with the public again. Im sticking to friends only :)

thanks for this thread, its needed.

WHY THE HELL WOULD ANYONE VOTE FOR FOUR SWORDSMAN AS THE RETURN MUTATION!!! we had two different vs game mode to choose from, and YOU PICKED CAMPAIN WITH MELEE ONLY!! WTF!! i hate all 38% of you

I KNOW.

Four Swordsmen was the worst Mutation out of all of them! Who the hell wanted Four Swordsmen to return? >>

WHY THE HELL WOULD ANYONE VOTE FOR FOUR SWORDSMAN AS THE RETURN MUTATION!!! we had two different vs game mode to choose from, and YOU PICKED CAMPAIN WITH MELEE ONLY!! WTF!! i hate all 38% of you

I agree.....With only special infected though. Its BS really. I voted for Versus Survival. Either that or hard eight should have came back.

I agree.....With only special infected though. Its BS really. I voted for Versus Survival. Either that or hard eight should have came back.

Ditto exactly. My friend wanted Hard Eight.

The really annoying thing is that PC users get Versus Survival this week. ¬_¬

easy achievements? I got bridge burner and a bunch of others playing left 4 dead randomly this week

Bridge Burner is a very easy achievement which does not require the use of this Mutation. In fact, with friends, normally playing through is much easier than this Mutation.

I totally agree with you 4 swordsman is the worst mutation ever :mad:

Bridge Burner is a very easy achievement which does not require the use of this Mutation. In fact, with friends, normally playing through is much easier than this Mutation.

Which one is Bridge Burner again? Hang on, I'm not lazy, I'll look..

Eh, surviving the Parish campaign?

Dude, wtf? I agree with Pheno, why on earth would you need the mutation for this?

Which one is Bridge Burner again? Hang on, I'm not lazy, I'll look..

Eh, surviving the Parish campaign?

Dude, wtf? I agree with Pheno, why on earth would you need the mutation for this?

erm sorry i forgot the name of the one where you cross the bridge in 3 minutes that was way easier than attempting it on a normal game but i've only tried it twice me and my team mate kept getting caught in zombie piles but with 4 swords i ran across the bridge. Also i think a lot more other achievements would be easier to get with only special infected coming at us i tried for level a charge but still didn't get it. Er all four swords does is make the game easier to me i hate the ass rape of the hord

erm sorry i forgot the name of the one where you cross the bridge in 3 minutes that was way easier than attempting it on a normal game but i've only tried it twice me and my team mate kept getting caught in zombie piles but with 4 swords i ran across the bridge. Also i think a lot more other achievements would be easier to get with only special infected coming at us i tried for level a charge but still didn't get it. Er all four swords does is make the game easier to me i hate the ass rape of the hord

That's 'Bridge over Trebled Slaughter'.

'Last Man on Earth' or 'Room For One' would have been far better for that. It's still not that difficult of an achievement, though. Certainly not enough to warrent a week of this again.

Urgh.. Whatever. Majority wins. I'm just annoyed that they decide to split in the one time that all Xbox users suddenly turn stupid.

Ditto exactly. My friend wanted Hard Eight.

The really annoying thing is that PC users get Versus Survival this week. ¬_¬

Yeah I never understood why it was a flip. Why couldn't we get versus survival too? I have fun destroying my friends. They also said that for hard eight, it was gonna be raining special infected but it took like a couple of minutes for it to happen. 4 swords men were raining special infected. Like it was non-stop >_> ugh didn't they say that they fixed the bots? because they are still actin' retarded to me. I got choked by a smoker at the beginning of The Parish and I got dragged across the street while they stayed on one side of the street just to watch me die!