L3giOn

Favorite Map?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Map?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense to the fans but personally, i can't stand Gridlock. It's fair to say that every round on this map in my experience seems to be a recording of the last one, over, and over, and over. Like a bloody broken record.

Second least favourite has to be Canals. Jesus. Active snipe fest anybody?

Rolling onto the cream of the crop; Mansion, Fuel Depot, Clocktower, War Machine and Escalation. Each has multiple sets of tactics (bar Escalation perhaps) and assuming you're playing a decent squad, never seem to get old. Here's hoping future maps follow the formulae behind these.

Mansion for me! but closley followed by Gridlock.

Mansion has the best wepon positions and easily the best layout, with multiple entrances to the mansion it improves a players awarness. The wepon positionings are also well placed with the two main wepons centred nicley, giving each team a fair chance with a nice amount of cover but still not being to easy to kill them as for the wepons on gridlock and other maps are converned. Were the enemy can hide on the cornor and as your picking it up chainsaw you or use the shot gun to active reload you.

• 2 weeks later...

raven down....by far the ONLY good map in the game...u actually have to have skill to win in this map....campers always get owned...no is can camp with the sniper and try to down you with active reload...100% skill map....thats how i got my 10k kills...by just playing raven down first to 19...and would get like 40 kills a game....although my best game ever was 59 kills, 42 downs, and 8 revives...with a grand total of like 1750 points!