Favorite Moment Ever on Gears

_Spork the Boat_

Probably the night I hit #1 on the Execution weekly boards. :cool:

I was out drinking all night with some friends, got in around 4:00am and decided to play a match before I crashed. I hosted a match on Clocktower, and proceeded to whoop ass with righteous fury. I dunno how I managed it since I was so hammered I could barely turn on my 360, but I walked away from that match with 38 kills in a 10 round game. I couldn't go to bed after that, so I kept playing.

Long story short, I got 500 kills by noon. I didn't get less than 30 kills in any game that day. I went to check my ranking, and I was like...wtf, where's the number at? Then I noticed the single "1" in the top left corner of my screen and I almost shat myself. My friends were still sleeping, and I couldn't go to bed without gettin a witness, so I played for another hour or so until my clan woke up. Their reactions were priceless. ;)

That might've been my best videogaming experience ever now that I think about it. :drunk

The first time I got 4 kills in 1 round. I was playing a match on gridlock and picked up the frags. Then I just threw 2 frags and killed them all.

Or when I was playing on mausoleum and everybody on my team got killed. I was at the sniper and killed 1 guy. Then killed another one with my shotgun. After that the last 2 came and I chainsawed one while the other was standing behind me. For some reason he didn't killed me so I killed him.

Best Moments....

The moment the game was released, the campaign and the first month online, great fun!

Finally getting all 100 kill/weapon achievements.

and my favourite...

Switching to GRAW2 so I can have some fun and laughter again and dont have to listen to the whinging about...

"you fag, using the "stick any weapon name here" to kill me!"

ppl standing in font of me/in a doorway/smokin me out because i got the weapon b4 them just the once and they didnt get it for the 4th+ time on the run.

glitching, kill stealing, singing, the list goes on...

btw IMHO i mean.

Have fun

Hmm... Wacthing RAAM die on Insane is probably the best Campaign moment I've had. Or the time I was playing on Raven Down. It was one of the first matches I ever played online. My whole team was dead and it was 3 vs 1 with me being the 1. I killed 2 people with the shotgun and went after the third, only for the shotgun to spit one last round at him, all the while he's firing at me with his shottie. I took out the lancer, dived at him and chainsawed him to hell.(Of course chainsawing is an awesome sight to see). Or the time I was playing Canals yesterday. There was a guy around the corner shooting at me with the Lancer, and I was blind firing with the shotgun. On the third shot, he lost his head. I was laughing so hard.:woop:

• 1 month later...

Leaving for the washroom in a ranked match at Clocktower, to come back and see one of their 4 guys running at me, the last player on my team, from across the map with his chainsaw revving.

I quickly picked up the controller and chainsawed him at the last millisecond, then ran to the wall beside me.

A few seconds later, all 3 of the others came down together, I shot one lethal shotgun blast at two who were right in front of each other, then rolled and killed the last one.

well it was my first game of the the day so decided to get a player match up and running with some friends, the map was gridlock and i charged the sniper after picking it up i realised i had 3 locusts all tryin to chainsaw me, i dived away and easily took 1 guys head off, and then with the other 2 running at me without even shooting both there heads pop off and it says i win ?????????????? cant say im complaining :woop:

My favorite moment? Don't really have one, I have a moment that I will never forget tho...Getting my last damn COG tag...it was a simple one really, but let me explain it..

I played through the CO OP on Hard so my buddy could get his DOM achievements, and he was able to get the last tags he needed (he had done more on casual than I had and was able to find more tags) but I had gotten all but 1. So we are on Insane and I'm DOM, and I go to the location of the last one I need and I see it, down the stairs and under neath the couch. Well, I chanisaw the couch and then another couch is there, the one I chainsawed disappeared, but another one is there...and I couldn't chainsaw it. After about 10 minutes of sitting there, trying to break the couch, we leftand finished the game. So I go back, starting a new campaign and going all the way to that point, and on the first time chainsawing, the couch disapears and I get my COG tag, making it the most memorable as I couldn't see why i couldn't get it in the first god dang place...

Campaign: When Fenix stands there as the Corpser makes one last desperate lunge. There it is flailing it claws... what does Fenix do, stands there and doesn't budge a muscle. Hard as fuck.

Multiplayer: Watching Wreckon's first multiplayer experience when he hadn't even started the campaign yet. Lollerskates!!