L3giOn

Favorite Map?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Map?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they are also all kinda the same....

First off, they are all basically symetrical. And mostly in the same type of pattern. They have their differences, but oo me they are bery much a like...

I could see how some maps are similar. Such as the crappy Rooftops and equally if not more crappy Gridlock. But I don't see how you can say something like Mausoleum or Canals is very similar to Mansion or Escalation...

I Hate Gridlock And Everyone Who Only Plays That Map!!!!!

War Machine Rapes

I also hate Gridlock and don't understand why so many people love that map and won't play anything else.

Also, after playing this game since launch I have 3 official favorite maps: Clocktower, Mansion, and Escalation

I also hate Gridlock and don't understand why so many people love that map and won't play anything else.

Also, after playing this game since launch I have 3 official favorite maps: Clocktower, Mansion, and Escalation

I don't mind gridlock but it isn't one of my favorite maps. I hate rooftops the most. My favorite has to be the mansion, with canals and mausoleum with a close 2nd and 3rd.

• 2 weeks later...
Nobody likes Canals? Man, Its Awesome

I like it, but I don't love it. The elevated path to the bridges ruins it. Gridlock is the best, but so many people voted for it, so I voted for my second favorite, Escalation, instead.