Funny Insults

invincible rob

As anyone else had a case where someone has tried to insult you and its completely backfired and you've found yourself loling

heres the scene that happend this morning, it was down to two against three.

player: oh man my team mate sucks

Me: and yet .....I have more kills than you

Player: yeah but in that last match I killed two of them and you just died

Me: yeah but I have more kills so ...shut up

*silence*

during the next match my "team-mate" dies first

and I kill two of the other guys but get downed on the last one and die

Me: oh look, I killed two guys and.........you got killed first

*I laugh lots*

*silience*

ahh I just thought that was pretty funny.

any other cases of stuff like this.

Other Team: You suck!

Me: If I suck so bad, why do I have more kills than you?

*silence*

Other Team: You're gay Legion!

Me: So you're getting owned by a homo?

*silence*

Other Team: Fuck you!

Me: *laughs histerically*

Other Team: All you use is the shotgun!

Me: You spawn with it, R-Tard! *my whole team laughs*

People don't understand that the madder they get, the more humerous it is to me. :)

Other Team: You suck!

Me: If I suck so bad, why do I have more kills than you?

*silence*

Other Team: You're gay Legion!

Me: So you're getting owned by a homo?

*silence*

Other Team: Fuck you!

Me: *laughs histerically*

Other Team: All you use is the shotgun!

Me: You spawn with it, R-Tard! *my whole team laughs*

People don't understand that the madder they get, the more humerous it is to me. :)

Thats just about what happend to me, but this kid got really pissed off when I started laughing, He was somewhat like.

Player: I'm gunna f*****g quit if you keep laughing

Me: fine more kills for me, we're not even working together anyway

*then he actually stayed because he had 7 kills when I had 11 or 12*.

In another case today the other team was arguing and we lost 16 rounds to nil, I couldn't believe it, but seriously every time we were in the after round lobby "dude you stole my f*****g kill"

"what the F**k dude, that guy was mine"

"oh you f*****g suck penis"

"yeah but I have more f*****g kills than you"

"yeah because you F*****G steal kills"

and this is all on one team, the three of us on our team spent the little time were in the game laughing.

Awww....i was playing with darth odan....3v3 fuel depot

TEAMMATE: dude WHY"D YOU DIE

ME:ummm....why you die first? and it was 3v1

Teammate: WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO SNIPE...GO SHOTGUN HIM

( at this point dude on team thought I was darth odan...and odan was doing good with sniper...headshots )

ME: shotgun is for wussies and only little school girls use it..

Teammate: shotgun takes a lot of skill to use

( WHAT THE FUCK? how is that? )

*silence*

TEAMMATE: DUDE GO SHOTGUN HIM

ME: IT"S FUCKING 3v1 I KEEP DYING TRYING TO SAVE YOUR RETARDED ASS!!!!

TEAMMATE: DUDE...MAYBE IF someone didnt' try to snipe....

ME: YOUR FUCKING RETARDED yo!

ok at this point....it's just a hoola hoop of cuss words...so imma just say...we won:) and if you noticed darth odan doesn't talk much :(

Greatest "discussion" ever was with a 13 year old. Went something like he wanted the sniper every round (literally only hit someone twice in 5 rounds) i told him he sucks and he said he was way better then me. I told him to get off my game and tell his mom to buy him a new game. He gets pissed and goes on ranting for a while. Then tells me later that he bought this game buy himself. (im bored at this time and tired) So i ask him how many blowjobs did he have to do? *silence* he quits.

Except that you've never had more kills than me, except for maybe in your dreams. :p

@ Invincible: Just remember, in Gears your best friend isn't your teammate, it's the mute feature. ;)

True, but listening to them try and Insult you is fun

Today - two rounds into the match

Teammate: guys whats happening you haven't got any kills

*5 rounds later*

Me: 11 kills

team mate: 5

On round 18 of a 19 round match a couple of days ago.

Other team: Camo your a bi**h, you only have 16 kills, why dont you get off of Live and play with your Wii?

Me: I wish I had a Wii, I heard those were NICE.

Round 19 I Chainsawed 3 of them, the 4th person I downed then I stuck with a smoke grenade. fired gun in the air being sarcastic and walked away while he bled out, and I said Sorry, did that hurt I hit you with my Wii Numchuck.

haha had so many, i aint usually a bragger in matchs but this cocky yank on the other team won the round for them and owned us and started saying he was gonna make me his bitch. A few rounds later it was still even until i eventually put us in front until there was 2 rounds left for us to win and i and my team totally owned him and his team and i told him i just made him my bitch and he didnt have anything to say.

On round 18 of a 19 round match a couple of days ago.

Other team: Camo your a bi**h, you only have 16 kills, why dont you get off of Live and play with your Wii?

Me: I wish I had a Wii, I heard those were NICE.

Round 19 I Chainsawed 3 of them, the 4th person I downed then I stuck with a smoke grenade. fired gun in the air being sarcastic and walked away while he bled out, and I said Sorry, did that hurt I hit you with my Wii Numchuck.

lol.

I was in a match this morning with a friend and we were just pissing about and both going down to see who could get up quicker. ( dont ask me why lol)

And after the short 3 round game the person who came top of my team (sounded about 11) said that his team sucked and we should all go play halo 2 !?!?!

haha had so many, i aint usually a bragger in matchs but this cocky yank on the other team won the round for them and owned us and started saying he was gonna make me his bitch. A few rounds later it was still even until i eventually put us in front until there was 2 rounds left for us to win and i and my team totally owned him and his team and i told him i just made him my bitch and he didnt have anything to say.

Lol. I hate people that are cocky and think they are unstoppable. I love getting them to shut up.

The message I send to every person if he steals my kill.

" Why did you just steal my kill? Is it because you want an achievement? Well I dont give a shit because I am going for the Seriously achievement. And it is because of assholes like you getting the achievement is going to be a long crappy proccess."