Favorite Moment Ever on Gears

_Spork the Boat_

I'll set the scene...

Act 1 Insane on my bill... poor ol boat is running round some fountain with a million Emergence Holes poppin up here there n everywhere. AI not helpin (part from that guy with shotgun an helmet), so i run to the closest Hole *BAM* *BAM* *BAM* *BAM* grenades... locusts... rubble... and that wierd invisible machine are goin mad... everywhere. So am stood there chainsaw revvin helmet guy rollin then this Locust popped out jumped back in an the emergence hole blew up...

How bout you guys?

My all tie favorite moment in the game is when you let the game idle at the start menu and it shows a small movie about the situation... It shows Marcus chainsaw a guy and then kick him over and it looks pretty cool. I thought it was kind of odd how powerful the Hammer of Dawn was in the small movie, but it doesn't do crap during gameplay.:uzi:

Disconnecting the carts on act 5 and the berserker ran down the tracks and killed me... Impossible as it seems, it happened.

Online, First game of the day on gridlock. I spawn up on COG first round, roadie to the boomshot, pick it up. Dived backwards incase anyone was behind the wall waiting for me, looked over at snipe and seen a locust on our side of snipe, shot the boomer at him from where I dived backwards and killed the whole team in 1 boomshot.

For me, the thing that i will remember forever is what happend when i picked up the boomshot on masoleam. (sorry bout spelling, i am tired) I ran back to the torque bow. then at the porch, my buddy told me they were all at the sniper, so i just turned around and pulled the trigger. Then all of a sudden the round ended. It turns out i got an acrose the map quad kill. it was cool

The cutsene with Kim and Raam. Damn that was real good.

A match online. I had a sniper in Canals. I didn't know someone was behind me with the shotgun. I turned and shot is head of with a normal sniper shot. (no active reload) the turning and shooting was less then 1 second. I thought.. Shit that was awsome..

Well the funniest for me was a time when I was dead and watching one of my team mates. It was 2 on 1 and he was the last left. The guys who were dead on the other team were saying, "WTF are they doing, they're trying to kill eachother." Then as I'm watching my guy I see them battling as my team mate it trying to snipe them. One guy had his chainsaw out and the other was shotguning him. Probably doesn't sound to funny but it was the funniest thing ever and I couldn't stop laughing.

Seeing RAAM die on Insane.

Amen to that.

I was playing a game on Old Bones...since most of the time I run with another member of my team, we came up on two Locust doing the same.

Without saying a word we both activated our chainsaws and at the exact same time they activated...it was a friggin' tandem chainsawing!

The guys on the Locust team were awed after that...it was simply awesome.

I CRIED SO HARD WHEN CARMINE DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too, it was tragic. Anyways my favorite moment ever on gears of war is online in Gridlock I was walking back from the top of the steps by sniper and this guy has a chainsaw and all of a sudden I see my character do the dance and run infront of the chainsaw and die. Or when I was on Clocktower I was half way up the stairs and all of a sudden this guy chainsaws me from the bottom of the stairs. Lag sucks.

I have a laggy connection...if you think lag sucks for you, you should try actually playing with it.

We have to use the chainsaw because shooting at stuff is completely pointless unless the target is stationary, the shots are delayed by about two seconds.

So, I run up to an enemy...hold B and basically run past him. My chainsaw usually activates a couple seconds late so while I see myself maybe, ten feet behind the guy, all at once I stop and my chainsaw goes down as blood starts to fly out of thin air.

I haven't played the game much so I haven't had much time to have a best moment ever.

However Curb Stomping Graf1k is easily the highlight of my GoW experience.

Yes it was one of my messily three kills in a 7 round match but it made me feel good. Even though he pistol-whipped me to death shortly thereafter, and mistreated me several times more in subsequent matches. Still Curb Stomping him is easily the highlight of my GoW life.