Bush, a leader or a failure?

Whenever I ask someone about there personal views on Bush, they either have a supportive outlook, or they deeply hate them. But when I ask why they like or don't like him, no one usually answers me or they reply "because". Can someone give me there opinion and have a reason why they feel that why?

Personally I dislike him because of how he handled hurricane Katrina. I thought it was very childish and didn't help people immediately when they needed help, but that's just me.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bush is a failure why?

Because he lied about WMDs and invanded a country that did not support Al-Qaeda. Now, that led to the US being in 500 million in debt and also taking money out of the education area to support the war. Not only that but too many people died for something that was a big lie. Some are safe, some aren't alive and didn't get the chance to enjoy christmas or thanksgiving with their family.

Not only that but he doesn't respect anyones privacy. He tapped phone lines and more for a lot of muslim people who lived in America. On top of that he passed some stupid act called the Patriots Act.

What about him golfing and eating out when Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans and he wasn't even over there yet to give support to the people?

Maybe it's how the poor are getting poorer and the rich continue getting on richer since he's been the leader of America?

Quite possibly his Forest Restoration Act. Anyone know what that is? Yeah, it's not about keeping forests safe it's about cutting down trees. He likes to name things funny. He likes to dress up his policies.

Maybe it's his actions that have led America to be the most hated country. For what reason? America did nothing instead Bushs judgements have effected all of America.

I'm sure there is more but I can't think of them right now. Now he wants to invade Iran. Sheesh.

This is just one mans opinion. I don't expect any of you to agree with me.

I love how people keep taking shots at bush, he doesnt go to your job and say,

"HEY! HEY YOU! YOU SUCK! I HOPE SOMEONE GETS YOU! OH YES I DO!"

Did you miss the part where our jobs don't control the future of an entire country and its people?

Id have thought most people would dislike Bush for the way he invaded a country for no reason. Its a fact now- youve been searching for WMD for 5 years and havent found any yet.

The way he handled Katrina was appalling. In fact Im going to say the way hes still handling Katrina. New Orleans isnt sorted by any means, and yet as far as i can tell, minimal ammounts are getting done.

He is also a total muppet that makes the world mock America constantly.

If you ask me he is a complete joke just like our prime minister tony blair. Now i don't know much about politics and so i won't pretend i do but what these people supposedly ' running our countrys' are doing is absolutely despicable. I mean take the war in iraq for example, yes Saddam was an evil man, but was iraq such an unstable country as it is now without him? Did as many people die with him in charge? I know these are rather odd views but stay with me here... They find no evidence of wmd yet they go and send their troops into battle to die, and kill innocent civilians, while they sit at 10 downing street and the whitehouse having a cup of tea? This world is a complete joke when a 17 year old boy (me) can see that the 'rulers' of our countries are making such a mess but they can't! Does anyone agree that in making the decision to invade iraq and kill innocent civilians and create massive insurgencies, Bush and Blair are no better, if not worse than Saddam himself? I am happy that saddam was removed but why did they have to remove him with a massive war? Imagine if YOU were an iraqi - what would YOU think? In my opinion, the bottom line is that most of the political leaders in this world are either totally blind to their decisions, just plain thick, or ruthless enough to kill thousands of people at the nod of the head. But thats just my opinion, and i mean no disrespect to people who think otherwise. I hope this view isn't unneccessarily 'flamy' we're all entitled to an opinion right?

Id have thought most people would dislike Bush for the way he invaded a country for no reason. Its a fact now- youve been searching for WMD for 5 years and havent found any yet.

I thought they were going after "the terrorist killers", the ones that didn't actually live in Iraq.

I don't hate Bush, I just think he is an idiot.

http://www.google.com/videoplay\?docid=http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-6737873101935536384&q=speechalist

Answers it all.

oh man, love these topics where un-americans talk mad shit about america's problems :rolleyes:

but i mean.. hey! dudes the president....serving his second term...whats so wrong with him?

sure, he's bad at war... and at life..and he's old... but i mean shit..what would you do in a war? call all troops out? and have the bad guys think we're a bunch of pussysnappers? Nah-ah

oh man, love these topics where un-americans talk mad shit about america's problems :rolleyes:

Love these threads where kids think they know it all :rolleyes:

Not being funny- but who have you got to compare him to?? You wouldnt of paid any attention to politics (assuming you do now) when Clinton was in the Oval Office.

And its not just AMerica's problesm- what America does affects every person on the planet. SO may not live in America, but read and hear about American politics every day

Love these threads where kids think they know it all :rolleyes:

Not being funny- but who have you got to compare him to?? You wouldnt of paid any attention to politics (assuming you do now) when Clinton was in the Oval Office.

And its not just AMerica's problesm- what America does affects every person on the planet. SO may not live in America, but read and hear about American politics every day

y'know thats the whole point, yepsir... only 15 and i still think it's weird when a bunch of canadians and brits know about america...i mean ya they know, but dont you think its weird that I dont even know about damn canada president? and in spite of that i hear the brits can't get enough tony blair;) ( no really )

zLoLz,

webb meet sarcasm:)

and i know, minty , they have a prime minister, i guess i just lost my mind with president :o happens happnens i know you're talking to MaRiO here though...\

so who's top dog that does shit for canada?

but really...what's in canada? hockey? yes..i like hockey but what else? weed? yes, but i dont smoke it... a PS that i know? nopesir :(

:D oki doki

there goes the old webb charm :rolleyes:

so webbster how about the soccer over there?:nana ( joking )

ya know... i think i could be a good president though...i mean i have everything George bush has....except im not old...and i dont think i'd be bad at war...:Bounce: and i don't make a complete ass of myself on tv... i just make a complete ass of myself over the internet;)

y'know thats the whole point, yepsir... only 15 and i still think it's weird when a bunch of canadians and brits know about america...i mean ya they know, but dont you think its weird that I dont even know about damn canada president? and in spite of that i hear the brits can't get enough tony blair;) ( no really )

And this is what happens when America removes funds from their education system and doesn't build a proper one. In Canada, we're fully educated about America and all countries. We aren't just all about Canada. We study all countries, all cultures, and everything. I could name so many states and I don't think many American students could name a single province.

But regardless, this isn't the topic. No one is hating on America but Minty said what america does affects everyone and that's the truth. They're the worlds superpower. The person that was elected is not handling any situation right. Not once have I seen him do something good or pass a good bill.

but really...what's in canada? hockey? yes..i like hockey but what else? weed? yes, but i dont smoke it... a PS that i know? nopesir

That's like saying what's in America? Think before you type. And Stephen Harper is the current Prime Minister. Apparent friends with George Bush even though he denies some of the close relations they've had with one another.

In 6th grade we learned all of the provinces....Now I dont remember all of them but i remmeber most of them , theres 13 of 'em, i know like 8 or 9 of the top of my head.

In 3rd grade we learned a song kinda thing that has all 50 states in alphabetical order, and i still know it surprisingly. We're not all dumb;)