How much do you exercise?

Creech

How much exercise do you get weekly?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. How much exercise do you get weekly?

• Exercise is a four-letter word!!!!
    • Ummm...yeah, I think I walked to the fridge twice already today...
    • A couple hours a month
    • A couple hours a week
    • I work out every weekday for at least 30 minutes
    • I work out daily for 30-60 minutes
    • I work out 4-5 times a week for 60+ minutes
    • I am a gym whore, every day, 2+ hours.
    • I am training for the Iron Man, 3+ hours a day!! Woot!
    • My physique is so awesome, exercising it would cause passers-by to faint.

Okay, so this was inspired by the whole Muffintop post, just because lots of guys are overweight as well.

How many hours a week do you exercise? Totemball doesn't count, and since this is a site for the Xbox 360, Wii usage also doesn't count. Sex does if you are energetic about it, but for most guys that is only what, twenty minutes tops? Less for the youngsters...heh.

Seriously, do you have a regular exercise routine? Organized sports? Anything to burn the calories you get from drinking whilst playing Big Bumpin'? (heh...that has to be the most sexual x360 title out there!)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to think I'm active and lazy all at the same time.

I really only play cricket at current time in the summer, but when I settle down somewhere, I hope to carry on with the amazing world sport that is football ;)

I run a bit occassionally, dependent on the weather, if it's warm, I run more... Bizarre, I know.

And as for sex, well, I'm pretty active in that department, although sometimes, I do regret that :( Like Saturday morning! :biglaugh

I work out about 2-3x/wk. depending on how many times I can get my wife to let me out of the house. I usually do 30 mins on the Elliptical and 1 hr. lifting weights.

I am a pretty big guy though at over 6' and 230 lbs. and would be much more if I didn't go to the gym as I like to eat a lot. I am fairly strong too benching over 300 lbs. and squatting almost 500 lbs.

My recommendation for anyone is to balance things out for yourself and find something that you like to do- run, swim, walk, whatever and make sure you stick to it and do it every week, that is the key...

Well mine kinda depends although on avg 4-5 days a week 60+ mins.

But let me explain, because sometimes its a lot more, sometimes it's almost none;

IF my primary job is busy I'm doing very physical work for 6-8 hours a day, 5 days a week, if not then its whatever work is in, avg say 10 hours a week either way.

Sex with GF, not getting into, but enough ;)

Used to goto the gym 30 mins 3-4 times a week, would like to again, but too busy with one thing and another, same goes for Martial Arts and climbing although they were twice a week for 1.5 hours a time.

Other sports weren't done enough to count.

I'm a sofa fiend, I could care less about being super buff as long as there are fatter asses than mine =D

I used to play Squash and Tennis but I can't be bothered playing against random old men now that I am classed as a senior. I do play golf through, although that isn't exactly exercise even if you romp around a links course for a few hours.

I do walk to college and wherever I need to go locally, and stairs...lots of stairs. Seeing as I am off to Uni for the next three years I may attempt to get back to squash, but I won't be going to a gym even if it is full of moist muscly men (not gay).

I get my exercise from riding my bike to work. It's 45-60 mins. every weekday. I smoke and have a healthy apetite, so i don't think it really evens out though. I should take up skateboarding again but i'm getting to old for that fast. It's great exercise, and really fun as well. When i was a teen i would ride my board everywhere, and I haven't been in that good shape for a long time.

I'm still trying to loose the weight i gained in the army 5 year ago. I guess im just to lazy really. :D I'm not really fat but i'm nowhere near fit.

Like Zef said, as long as there are fatter guys around I don't mind much.

Usually you aren't suppose to workout more then 1 hour to 1 hour and a half a day. I probably workout 6 times a week. So 6-9 hours a week. Mine works out like this:

Monday - Chest, Triceps, Abs

Tuesday - Back, Biceps

Wednesday - Shoulders, Legs, Abs

Rinse and repeat 3 more times in a week. On all those days I do 20 minutes of treadmill. Running around 6mph 20 minutes straight non-stop. I also stretch as much as I can. Atleast 3 times a day. Once before working, once after working out, and another time before I go to sleep. Sunday is my day off. Also, my eating habits are fairly strict too. Exercise is pretty much pointless if you aren't eating right. I also fit in basketball whenever I can.

I do about an 60+ minute workouts 4-5 times a week. In the summer, I do a lot more, since I love to swim. Not in the summer? I do any fighting form. I have done kickboxing, Tae Kwon Doe, Jujitsu, Kenpo, Eskrima, Sumo, Krav Maga, and Fencing, because I think they are fun ways of excercise and can be useful in once-in-a-blue-moon situations.

Also, doing theater work is good excercise, since Drama has a lot to do with movement, and in rehearsel, we repeat the same scene atleast forty times before the audience sees it. Especially in musicals, where we also do choreographed dances- I get good muscles on my legs.

But, most of the time during the week, I am pretty average. I am not muscular. I am not fat. I am in between. So, no bullshit bragging for me about my physique.

I ski on average 2 days a week or 16 Hours.

Play Soccer 2 Days a week or 5 Hours.

Technically 20 hours a week, is almost like 3 hours a day, but I only do it like 3-4 times a week... So What do I put?

That usually takes up 4 days of my week and 20 hours... I dont exactly have a a nice "Physique" though... lol

take my advice: when you graduate from high school and/or college and get an apartment, make sure a workout room is included. it will save your life. ;)

it is a lot harder to stay active in the winter (especially in Minnesota) without an indoor facility you can use. and when it is a part of your apartment complex, it is free. :)

I've been really unhealthy for a while. I started smoking cigarettes last summer but quit this month :eek: The only exercise I get is in gym class (high school.) I'm glad I quit smoking though. It was really bothering me when I had gym lol.

good for you!

I definitely like staying in shape, I'm an American soccer player (I know I said it...AMERICAN SOCCER PLAYER) lol. Been kickin since birth, but been actually playing for 13 years. I like to do more of the body resistance work outs rather than pumpin iron. I like push ups, pull ups, leg lifts, miles upon miles of running, dips, and blah blah blah. I'd say about 2 hours plus.

For me, it's almost two hours day, sometimes even more. I'm on the school swim team, where I work very hard for two hours either five or six (depending on Saturday practices . . . :mad:) days a week. Not to mention, I'm also in aquatics P.E., where I lift on the norm, two days a week for an hour. Yep, pretty intense . . . :p