easy 1000?

Jim Auh Thee

• 1 month later...

This game is easy. There is two things to know for getting the 1000 points. First, you must use STYLE on all challenges for getting gold easy. For example, a normal "Back flip" make 1600 points but a STYLE "Back flip" make <5000 points. Second thing to know, you can build rails or stairs to boost score on any challenge. I only use this tip on two challenges. I take 20 hours to get the 1000 points, but you will be faster if you use this two tips !

Edited by Sarda Dakaal

• 1 month later...

First off the ppl saying u can gold medal all 240 challenges in 15 hours are stretching the truth a bit probably. If you do the math that's less than 4 minutes per challenge INCLUDING travel time. One of the kitty litter challenges took me 30 minutes to get because there was no room for error whatsoever. I also don't think the in game clock accurately reflects time spent. I've logged 10 hours or so and its only reading 8 hours played. The game isn't impossible but supreme snow god is not easy and definitely not a 15 hour affair for most people.

Edited by lifeexpectancy

Amped 3 is a game that is worth the time to get the 1000g because it's just good clean fun.

Lots of people said they finished the game/story and then went back and got the gold medals, but I found it easier to just complete each challenge to gold as I came to it, and if I really couldn't do it just wait a few hours until your rider has levelled up a bit and then go back.

Who wouldn't want to play a game where you fling a guy dressed as a chicken down a mountain and collect points for breaking bones.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...